Just watched ep 5 of DWTNCS

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does it remind anybody else of that urban MMA reality show Iron Ring?

Although there is some Talent on these shows, just seems like a lot of fluff. Hard to take seriously.

Pretend you're not a millenial and try again without an acronym.

Was gonna guess Dancing With the Stars but those extra letters threw that guess out the window.

Was gonna guess Dancing With the Stars but those extra letters threw that guess out the window.
Dana White's Tuesday Night Contenders series

That's the acronym that Fight Pass uses for it.

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contenders series

That's the acronym that Fight Pass uses for it.

Oh that show that's supposed to bridge this long gap between events.

I don't even know why I pay for Fight Pass as I haven't even bothered giving that show a chance.

Should I?

51PSQ9NYS7L._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

I'm 29 and have seen that acronym posted here 20-30 times.

Sorry to offend you Mr. Old, fat and bald guy.

I don't even know why I pay for Fight Pass as I haven't even bothered giving that show a chance.

Should I?

Yeah it's good
It's been 5 episodes of...5(4 maybe) fights, and there have only been three or four true duds. It's like watching a regional card, except with actual talent and all the slobs filtered out. The production is just okay they make a decent amount of goofs with the audio, but when watching live it's actually kind of charming. And Snoop cast is funny, if that's your thing

Should I?

I can find most combat sports decent to watch. It's just most of these fighters belong nowhere near an octagon outside of being a disposable can to be crushed by local favorited fighters in Brazilian or Scandinavian events.

I am trying to find IRON ring vids and they are so hard to come across, I remember it was some of the weirdest TV I have ever seen.

Dancing With The Nevada Commission Stars

Back