Which infatuation makes you cringe more Rogan/Ronda or Schaub/Conor??

Redeemer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
joe-rogan.jpg

SlOk6.jpg

Which infatuation makes you cringe more Rogan/Ronda or Schaub/Conor??

disgusted-black-guy.jpg

Schaub wakes up at 3am and looks at his girlfriend and wonders why Conor isn't there with her.

Lol. I wasted about 5 minutes on the "Fighter and the Kid" Podcast. I guess I just don't get it. :D
You will soon
It's okay, it took a while for me to get it too but when it clicks it clicks

I expected more from Rogan. Schaub, he's just the guy that got career cucked by Rogan himself on a radio show.

I am pretty sure anytime Dana gets within 30 feet of Conor McGregor he just assumes his position down on his knees. I just read where he was caught carrying his clothes
but I don't know if that is true. It would not surprise me because he carries his b__alls around...........................in his mouth

27 time BJJ WORLD CHAMPION Renato Laranja can't seem to keep Vinny Malgalhaes' name out of his mouth.

End note: Renato also competes in Vale Tudo and full contact capoiera.

Nothing makes me cringe, because I ain't no bitch.

Rogan's was funnier because when Ronda fell, the hours he spent trying to convince the planet she could defy entropy were incinerated.

Schaub is less delusional about Conor's "greatness", but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong: I don't pay much attention to what he says.

Rogan's was funnier because when Ronda fell, the hours he spent trying to convince the planet she could defy entropy were incinerated.

Schaub is less delusional about Conor's "greatness", but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong: I don't pay much attention to what he says.
Yeah your wrong

Sure rogan was embarrassing
But i am not sure there is a word in the English dictionary for schaubs obsession with conor

Conor is talented with his hands. The only thing with Conor is that he is protected, so it makes it hard for reasonable casual fans like me to buy tickets for his hype train. However, I understand why so many people gravitate towards him. He has better than average hand striking for UFC mma.

But Joe Rogan who supposedly trains in various combat sports, saw footage of Ronda Rousey shadowboxing and open workouts, and he still didn't have an expert eye to recognize that Ronda was at best an amateur in mma (she was essentially the female Cody MacKenzie).

Yet, Rogan labelled her a "once in human history" athlete. Rogan truly believed that Ronda would beat Floyd Mayweather if they were locked inside the Octagon together. He was convinced. Rogan has ZERO credibility with me. He is just a comedian as far as I am concerned.

HAHAHA

I can't listen to Schaub cause I can't stand anything he says and it's still probably Rogan/Rousey.

Back