Wait.. people actually thought JDS was natty?

d3vil0ck

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
junior-dos-santos-2.jpg

lMGP9ei.jpg

Junior_dos_Santos-624x437.png

1102.jpg

dos-santos-244lbs.jpg

rkJp5.jpg

He's a nice guy and all but he was one of the more obvious PED abusers in MMA pre USADA. He has shrunk since then and performed terribly, and you're shocked he's trying to get an edge again by getting back on gear? He tested positive for a masking agent for a reason.

People genuinely believed this 240+lb man was natural?

edit: all of these pics are pre Usada, for those who can't tell.

Last edited:
People thought/think lesnar was/is natty. People believe Mike Ohearn is natty. People are retards.

MikeOhearn-3.jpg

Last edited:
Alistair-Overeem1.jpg

junior-dos-santos-2.jpg

"Guys like Cain and I are made in the gym. Overeem is made in a lab"

18159201._SX540_.jpg

still think, TS. yeah, that is how retarded they are.

My take is that nobody knows what they're talking about beyond the blatant BLATANT PED users.

He looks basically the same in both pics. In fact, its obvious the lighting in the first photo is the reason why he might look more ripped.

Nothing about his physique screamed 'riods'. There's plenty of other fighters who have more suspect physiques.

Let him go through due course before labelling him on your high horse.

I couldn't care less if he was, but you do realise he didn't pop for steroids don't you?

"People think this guy is natty"

*Insert any ripped pro athlete*

I swear, it's funny when people act like they knew all along after the fact.

So does Romero. Or are we going to play the same game with him and deny common sense?
I'm not sure what you're saying. Yoel managed to give a good excuse why he pissed hot for a dueretic. USDA is about as thorough testing as that can be done.

If you still think fighters are managing to use PEDs around this stringent testing, then that's just speculation on your part. It doesn't really matter.

Cause that shit would get you banned in the past...

It still will, according to the forum rules, mods just seemed to have eased up on it.

But JDS? He wasn't one of the fighters PED-user white knights would go after. Now people are making threads like they knew all along.

Back