Bisping vs Sonnen 2

kungfoolmasta

Old Dirty Bastard
@Blue
Reaction score
Makes more sense than GSP at this point. Would think Bisping wants to avenge the loss.

In this era of trash talk to title, Sonnen would sell the fight better. If Hendo got a shot it's only fair.

Bring back Sonnen

14579_Sequence_01_18_medium.gif

Sonnen getting past USADA is less likely than this fight actually happening

That gif reminds me just how good Sonnen's shots are.

He really has to be up there in terms of takedown effectiveness.

Bisping won that fight. I remember feeling that fight was a robbery just so they could set up Sonnen vs Silva 2.

That version of Sonnen in the 'gif is long gone. They already re matched in a grappling match and was literally a stalemate the whole time except one arm bar attempt by Bisping.

I say yeah. It's true that Sonnen has been down, but as the great Hemingway stated: The Sonnen also rises.

Makes more sense than GSP at this point. Would think Bisping wants to avenge the loss.

In this era of trash talk to title, Sonnen would sell the fight better. If Hendo got a shot it's only fair.

Bring back Sonnen

Because clowns like you we are getting these stupid non sense fights nowadays....please just GTFO

I still have no idea how people say Bisping won against Sonnen in their fight. I thought it was clearly Chael rounds 1 & 3, Bisping round 2

Because clowns like you we are getting these stupid non sense fights nowadays....please just GTFO

And GSP vs Bisping isn't non sense? Accept that it is the absurdity era and there are no title shots only money shots. At least Sonnen has been active this year and just had a victory over a fighter who also beat Bisping. GSP has never fought at middleweight and will only fight in November making it almost 4 years since he stepped in the Octagon.

I'd favor Bisping in a rematch at this point. Chael just barely beat him the first time and I think he has lost a step since their first fight.

Bring back Sonnen

Two washed up HASbeen FIGHTERS. No thanks.

Back