Reem vs. Ngannou for title shot?

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
DFW told outlets that the winner of Reem Werdum III would get the title shot with winner of Stipe Cain.

Apparently, Uncle Dana backed out of it.

If Reem were to take this 3 week notice fight and win, do you think that would make up for the UFC 213 fight that Dana didn't like and earn him a TS?

If Ngannou were to win, it would be a big fight (Stipe Ngannou) with a guy who has beaten a top 10 and top 5 HW, as well as a new and exciting match up.

Would you want to see that scenario?

I'd definitely be down for a Reem Ngannou, though I don't know if Reem is going to risk a title shot that's right around the corner.

With Cain being damn near disabled, DFW might just throw him in there for a rematch. The 1st fight was pretty bad ass.

Last edited:
He spends more time on the canvass than Leonardo Da Vinci!

Overeem should take the fight (after that atrocious light sparring session with Werdum) but probably won't.

More hard straights than a heterosexual gang bang!

He's an artist. He should cut his ear off.

He spends more time on the canvass than Leonardo Da Vinci!
Leonardo famously had problems finishing paintings, but i get where you're going here. Titian or Caravaggio would be better alternatives.

I like this. Not that I dislike Cain butt when I heard the UFC was trying to setup Cain vs Stipe my head nearly exploded. The man is 1-1 in the last 3 years....and his fight before that was in 2013. Let that sink in for a second. That lone win was against Travis fucking Browne. How anyone can say Cain deserves a TS is beyond me.

Leonardo famously had problems finishing paintings, but i get where you're going here. Titian or Caravaggio would be better alternatives.

We're all very impressed with your implied knowledge of great artists but your premise is backwards.

A painter who has a hard time finishing paintings will spend more time on a canvas than one who bangs them out. Hence, "More time on the canvas..."

You pseudo-intellectual philistine.

Overeem is going to derail the train

Last edited:
We're all very impressed with your implied knowledge of great artists but your premise is backwards.

A painter who has a hard time finishing paintings will spend more time on a canvas than one who bangs them out. Hence, "More time on the canvas..."

You pseudo-intellectual philistine.
Na bro, I just majored in art in college. Hardly intellectual. But he made very few paintings in contrast with peers. He was more into function and science, shit I don't excel in cause I went to art school and am not that variety of talent.

The reem should retire tbh, huge fan and i feel he's 1 ko away from permanent brain damage, hope he retires.

Na bro, I just majored in art in college. Hardly intellectual. But he made very few paintings in contrast with peers. He was more into function and science, shit I don't excel in cause I went to art school and am not that variety of talent.

Well now i feel like an asshole. I was just trying yo troll you into a rage response. I simply couldn't resist typing "pseudo-intellectual philistine " those opportunities don't come up very often

Took me a solid 5 seconds to realize you probably meant derail.

I was thinking, the fuck would Alistair be doing cleaning out a train?

Could be detail as in painting.

Everyone an artist in this mo fo, including me.

We´ve seen what happens with rematches that happen in a short spam of time. It´s almost always the same outcome, so why the hurry in getting his rematch at Stipe? He recently got knocked out by the champ. Reem is a smart guy, he knows this.... Let Ngannou fight somebody else and get his TS if he deserves..... Reem should be smart, get a ranked opponent, a full camp and get a dominant win and the TS will be there again.

Back