why doesn't the UFC..( updated) usada bones..

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have a legit supplement company like Muscle Farm provide supplements to the fighters who are on contract with the UFC. Sorta like the Reebox sponsorship. This way fighters are not allowed to use other suplements outside there FREE supplement contract or sponsorship. This would save the UFC $ at the end and would put more accountability on the fighters. They couldn't use " I didn't know I was taking illegal substances" argument.

Because that wipes out all the "dick pills" excuses

They've got xyience bro, thats all these athletes need

That's goofy enough to work.

$95 2lbs of protein

Lolol this is only just scratching the surface of issues with testing fighters in the UFC.....although you are right that makes sense to me.

Have a legit supplement company like Muscle Farm provide supplements to the fighters who are on contract with the UFC. Sorta like the Reebox sponsorship. This way fighters are not allowed to use other suplements outside there FREE supplement contract or sponsorship. This would save the UFC $ at the end and would put more accountability on the fighters. They couldn't use " I didn't know I was taking illegal substances" argument.
Because them taking illegal substances isnt an accident.

Because them taking illegal substances isnt an accident.

I know. If they got supplements for free during camp, then they would automatically be suspended if they fail usada test.

This makes ZERO sense
Fighters can do what they want as far as sponsors away from fight week.
So it is completely different than telling a fighter that they have to only take UFC Brand supplements 24/7/365 lol

They have a list of approved supplements. They're just too stupid to stick to it.

This makes ZERO sense
Fighters can do what they want as far as sponsors away from fight week.
So it is completely different than telling a fighter that they have to only take UFC Brand supplements lol

If its free, i don't think they would care to get supplementa from big companies like Muscle Farm.

They have a list of approved supplements. They're just too stupid to stick to it.

Can you imagine the outcry if UFC tried to force their own brand of supplements on fighters 52 weeks a year? lol

People believe Reebok is the true brand of I train UFC, (not Bellator or any lower tier fighting).

No one is going to believe that with food. No one is going to enter the ring with protein tub to add legitimacy to their presence.

I don't think its goofy at all.

Goofy as in simplistic. Their problem solving doesn't offer 100% fail safe alternative

If supplements cleared by them really are tainted per Sherk

Can you imagine the outcry if UFC tried to force their own brand of supplements on fighters 52 weeks a year? lol
It would be ridiculous. The approved list is provided by WADA I believe, maybe USADA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back