Who is gonna clean Bisping's clock?

tuckermaclain

Rust Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Rockhold gets hold of him it's gonna be ugly for The Count. Is Bisping gonna stay on top long enough for Luke to get him? Who will likely destroy Bisping in the meantime?

I could definitely see him losing to GSP. GSP is a very smart, calculating fighter. He wouldn't be coming back to take this fight if he wasn't certain he was going to win it.

If Bisping can beat GSP, he's not beating Whitaker.

GSP is going to Win by KO/TKO

Betting $ on it

A 185 GSP? I'd bet on him wiping the floor with everyone currently at MW. Bisping is just a tune up.

I am Atheist but I would pray all day for GSP to KO him

211198.jpg

Every MW fighter in the top 10. Even only man Hendo cleaned his clock, and he wasn't even ranked.

No more clock to clean after the first Hendo fight.

Laughed a lot at this, when I saw the thread title I thought it was a literal reference to the fact that Big Ben in London is out of service for the next 4 years for cleaning and maintenance.

GSP aside, who is on another level to pretty much anybody he has fought (except Matt Serra LOL), I think Rockhold and Whittaker present the biggest stylistic problems for Da Count. Personally, I liked Rockhold until I read about and watched him being a fuckwit on Millionaire Matchmaker acting like some typically entitled dude who thinks with his bone. I wouldn't mind Rockhold beating The Count then Whittaker smashing Rockhold's nose flat, one for all the humble good guys out there. That said, if Branch fights up to his potential, Rockhold might never get the chance. Branch is ridiculously under-rated. People talked so much shit on Gaethje and the "quality of his opponents" not being "UFC level" but it turns out that didn't matter, and Branch has that same chip on his shoulder which I think makes him more dangerous.

Last edited:
I could definitely see him losing to GSP. GSP is a very smart, calculating fighter. He wouldn't be coming back to take this fight if he wasn't certain he was going to win it.

If Bisping can beat GSP, he's not beating Whitaker.
GSP is going to Win by KO/TKO

Betting $ on it
A 185 GSP? I'd bet on him wiping the floor with everyone currently at MW. Bisping is just a tune up.
GSP's toughest fights at WW were Hendricks and Shields, guys with moderate MW success. Actual MWs will mop the floor with GSP.
Ya'll are losing your minds.

GSP's toughest fights at WW were Hendricks and Shields, guys with moderate MW success. Actual MWs will mop the floor with GSP.
Ya'll are losing your minds.

Wrong!!!

Rockhold will literally clean Bisping's clock after Bisping humiliates him for the 2nd time and gives Luke a pity job with some personal chores.

I have a feeling Bisping is already checked out on this title reign. Whoever's next likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back