Whos the best of the current HW's? Stipe?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is Stipe better than Cain, Werdum, and JDS? Is he the top dog in the world even if he were to rematch anyone of these other top dogs?

Woof!

Also who is the best EVA?

Is it Fedor or Stipe?

I dont think Big Nog can be a serious contender in the GOAT discussion anymore as good was he was in his time, most fighters with a good TDD and better striking would beat him, I think Cro Cop would have won the rematch easily, I think JDS would knock him from pillar to post, hes just from another era.

Fedor on the other Hand in his prime had a better skill set than anyone today so he is still relevant in the discussion. He out struck Cro Cop and out ground fought big Nog who was a brilliant BJJ guy and that ground game is still as good as the elite today. Not to mention he beat many x UFC champs

JDS appears to be coming up short.

Werdum is up there

Cain is up there.

Last edited:
Ngannou may be up there.

May take another fight or two to see though.

Currently from what we know Stipe is the best, but Overeem has a good shot of defeating him in a rematch (almost did the first time after all). I would favor him over Werdum again or Cain. Against Fedor not so sure, Fedor has the more complete skillset but Stipe's wrestling may negate his grappling and his size would help him in the standup.

If Cain could ever get in to a rhythm of fighting a couple times a year instead of constantly rehabbing it might be him, but it's been 4 years since we've seen that version. Stipe is the top dog until he loses.

I'm going with Caïn

that guy can't stay healthy even if His life depended on it, but I still think he's the best out There....

Is Stipe better than Cain, Werdum, and JDS? Is he the top dog in the world even if he were to rematch anyone of these other top dogs?

Is Stipe currently better than 2 guys he just KTFO in the first round, and another guy who has missed approximately half his booked matches due to health problems?

Yeah, I would say so.

Back