GIF Proof that the Conor/Aldo KO Wasn't a Fluke

Danespina

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both within 15 seconds. Same counter, same fall, same followup hammerfist. The only thing different is that the 2011 ref didn't knee the loser in the face.

giphy.gif

If you look at the left gif you'll notice that it happened in 2015 and it is currently 2017

How about gif proof of nuthugging paying off in some way? Or gif proof of Conner defending a belt against a top contender? Or proof of being able to talk about something in a non-fangirl* manner.

Last edited:
There is another gif of Conor practising the exact same sequence in the dressing room moments before the fight.

does this mean we can find a .gif of Aldo throwing the same punch and it landing to prove that it was a fluke?

this is a stupid post.

Don't need proof, didn't at the time either.

Fluke or no fluke, Connor mentally broke Aldo before the fight. "Half of this game is 90 percent mental" Tim Sylvia.

One thing that's really interesting about that is I banged your mom.

So does that mean Diaz subbing Conor proved that it was a fluke?

The difference is Diaz took the punches?

Wanna prove it wasn't a fluke?

Rematch one of the most deserving long-reigning title holders in MMA history and prove it wasn't a fluke.

/thread

It was the most beautiful counter-shot, and arguably the most beautiful shot in MMA history.

No one on the planet should think it was a fluke. Aldo rushed in and Conor hit him with a huge shot. That's that.
***EDIT*** I can't stand Conor and am a big fan of Aldo.

Last edited:
Uhh, post this in the subforum.

And yes, even as a conor hater, I agree it was not fluke. It's not like jose slipped on a banana and went falling face first into conor's fist.

He slide back and countered.

Plain and simple.

you don't really need proof.

the only people who think it was a fluke are bitter and delusional.

they'll never accept it.

Aldo fan here.
The KO wasn't a fluke.
Aldo made a mistake and paid dearly for it.

Every non-hater knows it wasn't a fluke.
Most haters know as well, but won't accept reality.

Aldo fan here.
The KO wasn't a fluke.
Aldo made a mistake and paid dearly for it.
Aldo is great, it is hard to not be a fan of the guy.
I'm a fan of Conor's as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back