Has a Brazilian ever not denied taking PEDs after being caught?

ARONAbeetFEDOR

Blackest Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything like that, and I'm not trolling. I'm honestly curious. I can't ever recall a Brazilian fighter owning up to doping after being caught. Is it possible every single one was wrongfully accused or the tests were wrong?

Has anyone ever not denied taking PEDs after getting caught?

Anderson pulled the Jones, "Dick Pill" bullshit.

Yeh, Lyoto

Gotta love The Dragon.

o8UEz.gif

I was thinking of Lyoto, but 7 Keto is hardly a PED. 12 year little Billy can go to Vitamin Shoppe right now and buy it, and only USADA would flip shit about it.

i agree hole-hardedly, not really a PED

If only they had the integrity of great men like the Shale

Brazilians don't take PED's they just have Russian Doctors.

Dude...quit being dumb.

Fighters from every country cheat/make excuses for losses/use PEDs/deny they used PEDs/etc.

Whatever pissing spot of dirt they happened to be born on is completely irrelevant.

"Murcans are still the best at acting angry after getting caught, like someone personally insulted their moms or their penis size. Brazilians have a lot to learn when it comes to manufactured outrage.

They're still tops when it comes to lame excuses though.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything like that, and I'm not trolling. I'm honestly curious. I can't ever recall a Brazilian fighter owning up to doping after being caught. Is it possible every single one was wrongfully accused or the tests were wrong?

has there ever been any posthumous positive tests?

Back