Why is the UFC not denoting caught cheaters in the P4P rankings?

jughead1

BJJ Hipster
@Blue
Reaction score
Preserve their cheating legacy if you must, but denote, for historical sake, their failed attempts to dodge the regulatory agencies at the time.

Pretty solid post to like ratio you got there bro.

<6><6>

Because at this stage, half the roster would be missing.

Pretty solid post to like ratio you got there bro.

How's my post date-to-like ratio bro? Oh right, a majority of them were before the like system. That a thing now?

How's my post date-to-like ratio bro? Oh right, a majority of them were before the like system. That a thing now?

Simmer down pal. I'll sent a couple your way.

{<redford}

Because casual fans don't remember who gets popped, and they are the target market now.

Why would they go out of their way to please a minority of winy bitch fans?

Because it's not a real sport. It's sports entertainment, like pro wrestling.

Because the hardcore fans know and remember who popped, and the casuals couldn't care less.

If the UFC hopes to reduce steroid use, the only real way is to actually punish people who get caught. One year bans are not quite enough, because all that is lost is one fight in their plans. Doing steroids to win may be worth the risk of losing one fight (which could be lost to injury anyway).

Not sure how to do it, but look at Justin Gaitlin ... No one wants to be him. It makes some people maybe believe that it isn't worth it to use (unless they are totally convinced you cant win without using). Punishments need to have teeth, otherwise the whole system could become a farce.

Back