What chance do you give Conor against Floyd this Saturday?

What chance do you give Conor against Floyd next Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Place your vote!

Let's get the numbers.

He has that punchers chance, so little chance for me.

Mayweather is such a good defensive boxer.

You mean "what chance do you give Old Man Floyd?", right?

49-1.

Literally have no idea. Conventional wisdom says floyd in boring fashion BUT conor seems confident AF.

Conor is a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

There is only one answer that is factually correct. Little chance

If that goes more than 4rd
That fight is fixed

Floyd should humiliate him

"No chance" voters should be betting the farm on Mayweather if they really believed it.

this fight is like me challenging connor to an mma fight,just cause i used to do karate when i was a kid. he'd smash me,simple as.

A small puncher's chance. Can have some success in the clinch. Too much of a task from distance, better to tie him up and land up close, wrestle to tire Floyd's arms. Floyd can't wrestle wrestle. I'd say there's a good chance Conor loses points and gets DQ'd from illegal punches. Won't kick or elbow, too much money on the line.

Common sense says he's fucked, but I can't help buying into the hype a little bit, the thing is Floyd is the world's finest defensive fighter, and don't any motherfucker say "but he's 40" because that means nothing, when you get near that age you'll know it doesn't mean shit, my problem is Floyd is asking for lighter gloves, saying he's going to knock him out, basically aiming for something he isn't known for, Aldo is a counter striker but Conor's bullshit changed that, there are hints that it's happening again.

Or it could all be smoke and mirrors and Conor gets his arse kicked for twelve rounds...I dunno.

0, as in the amount of fucks I could give for the fight.

I have no idea, every bit of sense in my body says he has absolutely no chance but I genuinely believe there's something special about Conor, whether it's skill, his belief, or managing to get into fighters heads.

I just want to believe I think and at best hope this is turned into a scrappy, messy bout, I want him to at least leave a mark.

If mayweather sticks to his word and comes forward too (bullshit I know) this could be fun.

He has a slightly better chance vs Floyd than he would against Marcelo Garcia in a grappling match.

I don't like saying fighters have a puncher's chance because that's a given. Every fighter has a puncher's chance.

Therefore, Conor has no chance.

Back