Sign here if "JDS is STILL your BOY!"

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He wasn't caught for roids. He was caught with a water cutter. A blood pressure medicine. Who knows why he was using it. But to me it's not a big deal. He will only get a year. Maybe less like Yoel if he can prove innocent.

That's still my BOY!

Yes, he's still my boy along with Josh and Big Ben.

Of course he's still my boy! Forever

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Actual image of JDS destroying USADA's test

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

(Always my boy)

Everybody better say hell yea cuz all these fools are dirty. Whether you like it or not its a fact of life at the top of the food chain. These guys are all trying to gain an edge.

If Josh Barnett is still my boy, so is JDS.

Still my boy. But I'm disappointed. Obviously you are a Vitor fan so your tolerance for cheaters is extremely high.

I'm not stupid enough to dislike a fighter just because he popped. that's just how it goes, these guys are on the gear. but what I find disgusting is that he was one of those hypocrites that pointed fingers to everyone (multiple times against cain and reem)... that's annoying as hell

and the fight against ngannou would prove if he was just shot or if he had still a chance of doing anything with his career (I was personally rooting for ngannou, but...). but now we won't have this fight because he made some mistake with his cycle. it is what it is

He's probably the only fighter who doesn't have haters in sherdog.

Back