Name all of the cheaters at HW

Rogerdraven

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Heavyweight seems to have a high level of dudes using PEDs. Name all of the guys who have failed tests before. I'll start:

Josh Barnett (failed 4 separate tests if I recall correctly)
Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Ben Rothwell

Mark Hunt grabbed the fence, vs. Allistair Overeem IIRC. To illegally defend a takedown.

Think so. It was either Overeem or Brock Lesnar. It was blatant.

Last edited:
They don't use PEDs more than other divisions, they just slip up more because they're older and have more brain damage due to fighting at HW. :D

Gl8HAD.gif

This thread's going places

Mark Hunt, as far as I'm concerned getting that fat gives you an obvious weight advantage on other opponents and is blatantly cheating, so bad other need to do steroids just to match his mass.

<{chips}>mmmm....i don't know any at any weight class. To cheat is to have advantage to your opponent, and all pros (100%) use ''subtances''. Usada is the enemy of the sport

super :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: overeem as king Mo called him back in 2010.

baby Fedor got pop in affliction.

Josh Barnett has really let his MMA get in the way of his PED career.

Heavyweight seems to have a high level of dudes using PEDs. Name all of the guys who have failed tests before. I'll start:

Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Ben Rothwell
no overeem? racist

Only Hunto is clean(for now).

Frankie
Joshua Barnett
J.R.Cigano
Big Benjamin R.
Michael.Cro Cop
Alistairs Ponyboy Reem
Broken Lesnar
Timmy

Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Ben Rothwell
No Reem???????

Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Ben Rothwell

I imagine the list is shorter if you name those not using. Nate was right, everyone is on steroids.

Just post the HW roster and you have your answer

I imagine the list is shorter if you name those not using. Nate was right, everyone is on steroids.

lol, you both are probably pretty close to being right. I don't think Big Nog, Fedor or Werdum were ever on PEDs. I'm sure there are some others, but I'd have to think about it. Arlovski never got busted either that I know of.

Back