Three of Hunt's five UFC losses have now been to proven cheaters !

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since coming to the UFC, Hunt has lost to Overeem, dos Santos, and McCorkle (he openly admitted "all" pro fighters are doping, including himself).

That means his only two clean losses were to Stipe and Werdum.

Then, given he was in Dream, Dynamite, and Pride before then, there's every reason to assume his losses there were to cheaters besides Fedor.

This man's only true clean losses may have been :

Stipe, Werdum, Fedor, and Mousasi.

Plus he fought:

Rothwell
Bigfoot twice
Mir

Hunt is like the HW Bisping. Taking on all the cheaters

Neither Overeem fight was during the "Uber" phase, for what it's worth. Also, I'm not ready to bury JDS yet, we'll wait to see his appeal process and explanation.

What about Sean McCorkle, the scrub who besmirched Hunt's fat ass in 67 secs lmfao

If it turns out that JDS definitely cheated after his appeal, it doesn't mean he has done it his whole career.

I don't want to say peds proliferate mma, but it seems that they might.

Each fight ages a fighter, especially a tough loss by a beating (Cain gave jds a few of those). Plus the pressure of performing at a high level and winning, plus the financial pressure. Many of these guys don't have a vocation to fall back on.

It's not surprising to see fighters trying to maintain current levels of ability, battling against the passage of time and the miles adding up.

Bigfoot silva and Gary godridge are similar examples--fighting beyond the point when it's safe, but succumbing to the pressure of the fight game, whether it be the need of money, desire to win or compete, or unwillingness to admit that the ride is over.

Other simply have addiction issues, like nick Diaz.

Either way, sad to watch fighters that we have watched and cheered for for years wilting like a leaf in autumn but desperately trying to stave off the inevitable.

If it turns out that JDS definitely cheated after his appeal, it doesn't mean he has done it his whole career.

Yes it does, at least around here it does.

Cyborg got caught 5 years ago, and many still think she's a cheat.

No difference.

I don't want to say peds proliferate mma, but it seems that they might.

Each fight ages a fighter, especially a tough loss by a beating (Cain gave jds a few of those). Plus the pressure of performing at a high level and winning, plus the financial pressure. Many of these guys don't have a vocation to fall back on.

It's not surprising to see fighters trying to maintain current levels of ability, battling against the passage of time and the miles adding up.

Bigfoot silva and Gary godridge are similar examples--fighting beyond the point when it's safe, but succumbing to the pressure of the fight game, whether it be the need of money, desire to win or compete, or unwillingness to admit that the ride is over.

Other simply have addiction issues, like nick Diaz.

Either way, sad to watch fighters that we have watched and cheered for for years wilting like a leaf in autumn but desperately trying to stave off the inevitable.

I'm not really sure the Nick Diaz example is valid.

The Diaz bros, addiction issues? What are they addicted to?

Reefer, son. Reefer.

Mary Jane. Marihuana. Electric lettuce. British Columbia coleslaw. Cannabis. Psychedelic cabbage.

We talking about pot!!!

I'm yet to see anyone try to claim cannabis is performance enhancing though.

It's banned

And if it's not a ped, why would they do it?

Of course it's a ped. Assist recovery time and makes a person less likely to feel the impacts of pain.

There is only information about failed drug tests during one fight. Previous or post drug tests aren't admissible.

Wgaf, its the fight game, not for the painted heart.
Like every fight in K1 was clean.

Back