HW has lost JDS, Barnett and Rothwell in a short period of time

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
All top 7-ish guys capable of competing at the top level, really sucks for the HW division.

...yet HW is still arguably not worse than LHW in the UFC, wow!

Yeah no. The only division worse than HW outside of complete shit like women's FW is men's flyweight.

Yeah no. The only division worse than HW outside of complete shit like women's FW is men's flyweight.

Men's Flyweight is stacked as shit now. There are tons of talented guys at Fly now in and out of the UFC. Prospects galore and it's not at WW, LW, FW, or BW yet but it's about to have a boom in the next year or two like FW did pre Conor and BW has had the past year.

I'd say LHW but it looks like LHW is making a real nice push to fill up again w/ the prospects.

Women's Featherweight is without question the worst. I'd say Women's Flyweight is second and HW, LHW would come next.

Flyweight is going in a very good direction talent wise.

Women's Featherweight is without question the worst. I'd say Women's Flyweight is second
Women's FLW hasn't become solidified yet to see how it compares to women's BW and SW, but you're right for now it would be the second worst since it consists solely of the TUFers and apparently PVZ/Eye. It could overtake SW and BW very quickly if enough girls switch class though.

Men's Flyweight is stacked as shit now. There are tons of talented guys at Fly now in and out of the UFC. Prospects galore and it's not at WW, LW, FW, or BW yet but it's about to have a boom in the next year or two like FW did pre Conor and BW has had the past year.

I'd say LHW but it looks like LHW is making a real nice push to fill up again w/ the prospects.

Women's Featherweight is without question the worst. I'd say Women's Flyweight is second and HW, LHW would come next.

Flyweight is going in a very good direction talent wise.
If it's so stacked theb why are jokes like Ray Borg getting a title shot? Also don't forget the fact that Mini Mouse ducked someone who he knew would give him a real fight like TJ.

Women's FLW hasn't become solidified yet to see how it compares to women's BW and SW, but you're right for now it would be the second worst since it consists solely of the TUFers and apparently PVZ/Eye. It could overtake SW and BW very quickly if enough girls switch class though.

Oh i'm aware.

I'm way into female side of things but i'm gauging off the entire Flyweight landscape internationally. Not just UFC.

If it's so stacked theb why are jokes like Ray Borg getting a title shot, besides the fact that Mini Mouse ducked someone who he knew would give him a real fight like TJ.

Ray Borg isn't a joke.

Flyweight just has a bad perspective because it's a weight class that is more speed and skill and less power/Koes so it gets a lot of decisions. Plus it's a division where the champion is SO GOOD that all the contenders are getting cleaned out so the guys getting a shot are getting it easier because they have to reach further down the contender list. That's what will happen in any division where a champion dominates.

MM didn't duck TJ.

TJ didn't earn DICK and has no right jumping the line for a title shot that he has never fought to earn. I get that Dana doesn't care and does that shit anyway but it's not right and it's a bigger guy going down not like Bisping who gets a little guy coming up. If they offered the fight non title then i'd maybe agree with the ducker comment but no way should Dillashaw be fighting for a Flyweight Championship. He should be fighting for a Bantamweight Championship which is the weight class he fought and EARNED the shot in.

Last edited:
All top 7-ish guys capable of competing at the top level, really sucks for the HW division.

...yet HW is still arguably not worse than LHW in the UFC, wow!
They aren't lost. And HW is bar none the worst division. Only a handful of guys have any real cardio, only 3 or 4 have actual good boxing and one of the absolute top guys is always injured and pulling out of fights. The fact that Big Ben was considered a top guy says everything.

Ray Borg isn't a joke.

Flyweight just has a bad perspective because it's a weight class that is more speed and skill and less power/Koes so it gets a lot of decisions. Plus it's a division where the champion is SO GOOD that all the contenders are getting cleaned out so the guys getting a shot are getting it easier because they have to reach further down the contender list. That's what will happen in any division where a champion dominates.

MM didn't duck TJ.

TJ didn't earn DICK and has no right jumping the line for a title shot that he has never fought to earn. If they offered the fight non title then i'd maybe agree with the ducker comment but no way should Dillashaw be fighting for a Flyweight Championship. He should be fighting for a Bantamweight Championship which is the weight class he fought and EARNED the shot in.
Again it isn't and Mini Mouse isn't good. The only ones worth a damn in that division are Benavidez, and maybe Cejudo. If TJ earned a shot at BW then he'd more than deserve a shot at flyweight.

Again it isn't and Mini Mouse isn't good. The only ones worth a damn in that division are Benavidez, and maybe Cejudo. If TJ earned a shot at BW then he'd more than deserve a shot at flyweight.

Oh, so you're retarded! Got it.

Those are just names you know because you are fucking casual fan. I helped you the best i could though.

Oh, so you're retarded! Got it.

Those are just names you know because you are fucking casual fan. I helped you the best i could though.
Well, I mentioned them because they're the only relevant guys Mini Mouse has beat at flyweight. The rest division is full of cans and bums, and Mini Mouse can't even crush them properly getting dropped and nearly sub'd by a reject like Tim Elliott.

Well now they're their nicknames cuz they're the only people who are relevant at that shit division. The rest division is full of cans and bums, and Mini Mouse can't even crush them properly getting dropped and nearly sub'd by a reject like Tim Elliott.

Yea, definitely retarded.

Well, I mentioned them because they're the only relevant guys Mini Mouse has beat at flyweight. The rest division is full of cans and bums, and Mini Mouse can't even crush them properly getting dropped and nearly sub'd by a reject like Tim Elliott.
went full retard

Yea, definitely retarded.
If that's the only thing you can do then I guess I'm done with you. If you do have something else to say then I'd recommend rereading my last post, because it's not as much of a mess now (fucking phone).

they should just let them fucking roid up.

i want to see UBEREEM and his bros at their peak kicking ass.

Back