Current active hypetrains

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We have:

Ngannou- on track and rolling
Volkan - starting to speed up
Lando - after Teymur disappointment it quite slowed down.
Mike Perry- after he got Jouban'ed, got back on track with win over Ellenberger

Who else there is who has significant hype train? (except Erick Silva - "young and upcoming prospect" obviously). Gaethje ? Kevin lee?

True, and mandatory 3rd round finishes. But we don't see much of a hypetrain for this guy.
Because before the finish he isn't looking like a world beater. Hope he fights someone in the top5 to see where he is at. Probably Lamas will be a best choice for him.

I still believe in Aaron Pico.
Most of those college wrestlers in Bellator have hype trains of their own on worldwide. Never really bought into that tbh. They're all built on can-crushing. I do give Pico props for stepping up to a good opponent.

There's also:
Douglas Lima
Ilima MacFarlane
The Conor McGregor wannabe.
King Mo (a lot of people still talk about him somehow)
MVP
Darion Caldwell (slowed down massively due to the Taimanglo loss last year)
Anastasia Yankova (at least with the horndogs on Worldwide forum, she's nothing special ability wise)
A.J McKee
Justin Wren

Not a bad group for Bellator, really.

Cyborg
Yoel
Holloway
Whitaker

Hypetrain as far as i know is related to prospects. It's hard to call Yoel , proved veteran, age of 40, Holloway- FW champ, Cyborg FW champ and Whitaker interim MW champ a prospects

fuckin landos awesome if he tightened up his fundamentals dude would be GOAT material

I like him too, but with Teymur he was blocking all strikes with his face. he fights with fireworks but with this pace he will need new face in 2 years....

I like him too, but with Teymur he was blocking all strikes with his face. he fights with fireworks but with this pace he will need new face in 2 years....

yup defo needs to work on his fundamentals like i said and stop trying to be so flashy lol dudes got alotta striking skill obviously so its silly to see em taking punches and shit when he clearly moves so well

Hypetrain as far as i know is related to prospects. It's hard to call Yoel , proved veteran, age of 40, Holloway- FW champ, Cyborg FW champ and Whitaker interim MW champ a prospects

before the whittaker fight Yoel was about as hyped as he could get, Ive been on board since he came over to UFC. I think after the Whittaker fight it kinda died down, we seen him look human and then NOT detonate his opponents face in the third round. So its at this point we know he's a proven vet. Shame the guys so damn old..

Back