Kevin Lee is being heavily underrated.

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...or-ufc-216-poll.3596491/page-6#post-132932077

Tony is definitely a top lightweight but only 14% for Lee is very surprising. I honestly predict he will win this fight.

His wrestling and ground game are really good. Neck and neck with Khabib. He's tough as heck too. People will spam the Santos gif but I would refer them to the Mustafaev fight. So much durability was shown in that fight.

Lee by RNC.

Last edited:
Beating Michael Chiesa and then getting a title shot off of that is not what it looks like when a man is being underrated.

PeskyOblongJaeger.gif

The only way Kevin wins is if he is able to take Tony's back and get an RNC. If the fight stays standing Tony takes the decision.

I hope he pans out. The "wrestler who develops great BJJ/subs" style (Barnett, Phil Davis, Rockhold, Faber, Mighty Mouse, Miesha GREAT) is one of the coolest and most overlooked combos.

Beating Michael Chiesa and then getting a title shot off of that is not what it looks like when a man is being underrated.
Chiesa and Trinaldo is a bigger deal than defeating Micheal Johnson in the last 2 years.

I hope he pans out. The "wrestler who develops great BJJ/subs" style (Barnett, Phil Davis, Rockhold, Faber, Mighty Mouse, Miesha GREAT) is one of the coolest and most overlooked combos.
I love ground fighters!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...or-ufc-216-poll.3596491/page-6#post-132932077

Tony is definitely a top lightweight but 14% isn't fair indicator of Lee's chances. I honestly predict he will win this fight.

His wrestling and ground game are really good. Neck and neck with Khabib. His chin is also underrated. People will spam the Santos gif but I would refer them to the Mustafaev fight. So much durability and toughness shown in that fight.

Lee by RNC.

I think everyone sees potential but he just isn't proven. Tony has had wars.

The guy is good but Tony is better and he is better everywhere

Got KO'd by a BJJ grappler and Tony hits hard . I see him catching him with a crazy combo from some weird angle then going for the TKO/ KO.

Put lee vs Khabilov or Taisumov. Overrated IMO

For the fucking umpteenth time i'm gonna ask: where the fuck is Khabib? Why is Ferguson not fighting Khabib?

I think Ferguson as he's been performing recently stands a very good chance of stopping Lee.

For the fucking umpteenth time i'm gonna ask: where the fuck is Khabib? Why is Ferguson not fighting Khabib?

I think Ferguson as he's been performing recently stands a very good chance of stopping Lee.
Because Khabib won't show up.

Back