Who should be next for Francis Ngannou at UFC 215?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With JDS' pullout concerning a USADA test, who should fight Ngannou?

- Werdum or Lewis don't deserve to fight Ngannou right now
- Hunt shouldn't really be in a position to derail a fresh potential contender again
- I see no issue with Overeem stepping in
- Velasquez might still be recovering from injury.
- Miocic has no fight right now. However, a champ being a replacement is unheard of in the UFC.
- Struve would be good as he holds a win over Miocic. However, he's currently booked to fight Volkov.

Hunto. Really wanted to see Ngannou chin tested and Mark can do that.

I would like to see either DC or Jones move up to HW and take the fight .
Sure it's a very dangerous fight for JJ or DC especially for Jones as it would be his first HW fight but what a great way to test the waters

I would like to see either DC or Jones move up to HW and take the fight .
Sure it's a very dangerous fight for JJ or DC especially for Jones as it would be his first HW fight but what a great way to test the waters
DC would be perfect, however, I believe he's on medical suspension that would make it impossible for him to fight at 215.

Jones has stated that he would only move up for Bork Lazer and other big fights.

Would be fucking legendary if Stipe called up Dana and said he will take that fight on short notice. Would be even more insane if he went in there and beat him.

Would be fucking legendary if Stipe called up Dana and said he will take that fight on short notice. Would be even more insane if he went in there and beat him.

Ngannou is pretty hitable, I think Stipe could do just this and walk in and KO him in a round. Stipe would be smart to move a little more this fight though as Ngannou has crazy power.

- Miocic has no fight right now. However, a champ being a replacement is unheard of in the UFC.
Yeah, I still find it ridiculous that Phil Davis stepped in as a replacement for Mo against Bader, and lost his belt in the process.

As far as the thread goes I'd love to see Reem step in but no way he's game for that on short notice. Also, how the hell does Werdum not deserve the fight with Ngganou as stated in your OP? I wouldn't mind either him or Lewis pulled from their scrap in order to take this fight. Especially with how Ngganou and Black Beast kept going back and forth with each other on social media.

Ngannou is pretty hitable, I think Stipe could do just this and walk in and KO him in a round. Stipe would be smart to move a little more this fight though as Ngannou has crazy power.

Stipe is just as hitable and Ngannou has unforgiving power. I could see Stipe mixing it up and bringing it to the ground for a TKO win. Either way, Ngannou is probably his biggest threat other than Jones who's not at HW

I would be happy with Hunt or Overeem...

I hope its a good replacement, please no bullshit like Travis Browne or someone like that o_Oo_O

They should make Ngannou wait for Rothwell to act triggered by his acrobatics and then to bounce his head.

Just put him in the main event. Openweight triple threat.

Some jobber. for the ratings.

Hunt or overeem. Worst come call Josh barnett

Back