This KO is so underrated in MMA

These fookers didn't make it available in my country. Racist fooks.

nice ko against some bum in cage warriors

The three left hand loosened him up, the knee rocked him, and the counter finished him off. Flashy KO for sure.

that bum went on a 10 fight winning streak after and is 32-5 in mma and was the lightweight champ at the time.

jeremy horn is like 95-15. idc how good the guys record is if hes fighting bms that cant even make it in the C leagues

Things I learned from this video:
(1) Boxing is the ultimate striking art. Very effective.
(2) Conor McGregor would be even more dangerous if he vamps up his wrestling, and gas tank.
(3) European sports fans are the best sports fans in the world. They have so many songs for their athletes and teams. All we hear from US fans is racist "USA USA" chants (and defense/offense during basketball and NFL games). HAHAHA

I can't believe he let that guy in the black shirt shove him like that!

(2) Conor McGregor would be even more dangerous if he vamps up his wrestling, and gas tank.
(3) European sports fans are the best sports fans in the world. They have so many songs for their athletes and teams. All we hear from US fans is racist "USA USA" chants (and defense/offense during basketball and NFL games). HAHAHA

It's racist to chant USA?

You should move to where I live in Europe. You'd love it. There's little in what you'd call racism but I'd advise you bought cycling shorts for the women/girls you bring over to put under their dresses. It's a craze round here, gives the ladies a fighting chance of not being culturally enriched.

How is chanting "USA" racist? Nationalistic sure but racist? United States is not a race, but it is one of the most racially diverse countries in the world, must more so then European countries. When the Dutch soccer fans threw inflatable bananas at black players that's racist. Shouting the name of your country might be annoying but not racist.

Back