Which of these fights are you looking forward to the most? Who do you think is gonna win the fights?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We have some great fights coming. Which of these fights are you looking forward to the most? Who do you think is gonna be the winner in these fights?

Struve vs Volkov? (I have Struve by submission...... and then getting a rematch with Stipe)

Magny vs RDA? (RDA by TKO)

Rockhold vs Branch? (Rockhold by submission)

Perry vs Tiago Alves? (Alves by UD)

Shogun vs OSP? (Shogun by KO)

Silva vs Gastelum? (Silva by TKO)

Ferguson vs Lee? (Ferg by TKO)

I´m really looking forward to seeing Shogun back in Japan.... and obviously the spider... I´m a huge fan of both guys.
uj1493y.gif%20
TartFarawayCranefly.gif

Thoughts?

Looking forward to Ferguson Vs Lee the most. Think the pre hype trash talk will be pretty epic. Kinda starting to like Lee. He is pretty funny when he gets riled up.

Some good scraps though. Japan card should be awesome sauce! Crowd is really something else over there.

My picks for your list go as is.

Magny vs RDA? (Magny by crazy under rated lanky sub)

Rockhold vs Branch? (Rockhold by GNP)

Perry vs Tiago Alves? (Perry Via KO. Tiago aint getting any younger)

Shogun vs OSP? (No idea who takes this? Could be a real war. Will pick Shogun via Decision because i like him more )

Silva vs Gastelum? (Silva by boring safe jabbing point decision with his huge reach on the short fat Kelvin)

Ferguson vs Lee? (I really hope Lee chokes out Ferg but i think Ferguson is just to much of a leap in talent and skill at this point for Kevin. But who knows? Seems like its been years since i seen Ferguson actually step in the Octagon. Anything could happen? LEE BY RNC!!! o_O )

Looking forward to Ferguson Vs Lee the most. Think the pre hype trash talk will be pretty epic. Kinda starting to like Lee. He is pretty funny when he gets riled up.

Some good scraps though. Japan card should be awesome sauce! Crowd is really something else over there.

My picks for your list go as is.

Magny vs RDA? (Magny by crazy under rated lanky sub)

Rockhold vs Branch? (Rockhold by GNP)

Perry vs Tiago Alves? (Perry Via KO. Tiago aint getting any younger)

Shogun vs OSP? (No idea who takes this? Could be a real war. Will pick Shogun via Decision because i like him more )

Silva vs Gastelum? (Silva by boring safe jabbing point decision with his huge reach on the short fat Kelvin)

Ferguson vs Lee? (I really hope Lee chokes out Ferg but i think Ferguson is just to much of a leap in talent and skill at this point for Kevin. But who knows? Seems like its been years since i seen Ferguson actually step in the Octagon. Anything could happen? LEE BY RNC!!! o_O )
Nice picks. Although I think Magny finishing a bjj black belt like RDA is a long shot. Unless he hurts him on the feet, but Magny is not famous for his punching power. And yes, Perry could definetely get the KO despite Tiago being a crafty veteran, but I see Alves as the better fighter.

Back