Next time we will see francis? in 2018

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Nobody will fight him, i hate that contender spot they all lost 2 years to get that title.

im coming back on sherdog in 2018, take care guys

<{ByeHomer}>

4580c7fd83fc5b0562b5be52e331946e.gif

Someone will step up to fight him.

If everyone ducks him, just give him the next title shot.

It might prove difficult to find somebody to fight that monster on only a few weeks notice.
However, I believe we will see him rescheduled before 2018.

why so hype to a guy that only won AA, blaydes, and a few cans?
Some people can obviously see the talent in a fighter better than others, regardless of who they fought. The guy is clearly a beast.

Some people can obviously see the talent in a fighter better than others, regardless of who they fought. The guy is clearly a beast.
yes, he looks a beast, but he needs 4-5 wins over big names to be consider a danger ¡¡ Brett rogers or sokoudjou were beasts too in his beginnings and today they are not well ranked....Let's see

hunt werdum lewis volkov struve tybura oleinik arlovky albini and blaydes are scheduled right now..
only we have free:
-reem and cain...i don't see them taking the fight fight 20days advice
-tim johnson??
-miocic xd
-travis....i think travis will be

who is hunt fighting?

marcin tybura{<BJPeen}cause hunt asked werdum's rematch, while oleinik asked hunt...but white put these fights

ah i forgot. man hunt woulda been perfect. a guy that would strike with ngannou that has a chin. he woulda gave him a good test on the feet.

He is not that good. His best win is who? Glass chin arlovski? Let him fight Someone decent

FRANCIS 2018
Let's hope he isn't found publicly masturbating in San Diego

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back