Battle of the jaw lines goes down at UFC 218 in Detroit: Herrig vs. Casey official

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Stylistically, this should be a very fun fight. Divisionally, this is poor matchmaking. Both of these two are getting on good runs, and now one of them will be pushed back with a loss. Meanwhile favorites like Calvillo continue to get favorable matchups.

Herrig looks sexy on that pic.

Edit : I meant looks decent :)

I hope Casey wins this, Herrig seems to think she should be a star of the ufc after PVZ beat her, lol.

I like it. It being an exciting fight is worth derailing one of them IMO.

Calvillo can't get stylistic matchups any longer (not that I necessarily agree that she has so far). She's closing in on a title shot due to the lack of contenders. Sink or swim, it'll always be the case in the UFC. So she'll need a big opponent next, meaning either KK, Tecia, Karate Hottie, or Carla.

Herrig looks like a preppy high school white boy.

Or like a grown up Olsen twin.

Stylistically, this should be a very fun fight. Divisionally, this is poor matchmaking. Both of these two are getting on good runs, and now one of them will be pushed back with a loss. Meanwhile favorites like Calvillo continue to get favorable matchups.

That's how you are supposed to match make in the UFC.

It's about finding out who the best is.

It's fights like this that make me wish I was a licensed referee...

bY10C.gif

You really gotta wonder just how F'd up in the head a Woman has to be to choose MMA as her career.
I hope Casey wins this, Herrig seems to think she should be a star of the ufc after PVZ beat her, lol.
To be fair, Herrig was at her worst that night. If PVZ fought current Herrig the result might be different. ;)

Does Casey have a sweet ass? That's the question that needs to be asked.

You really gotta wonder just how F'd up in the head a Woman has to be to choose MMA as her career.

I blame the boxercise coaches who, while trying to bang, fill their heads up with delusions of grandeur.

Change your thread title, dawg… to Gorgeous Babe Felice beats the ovaries out of court case.

Sweeet. That one could go either way. Very tough call, should be a great fight!

Back