do you think USADA days are numbered?

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I personally think the only reason they are involved with the UFC was because of zuffa LLC looking to sell the company and making it look good to potential buyers.
I believe WME will cut ties with the organization soon. Especially because Fights are being cancelled for stupid reasons. And WME are trying to make a profit on that 4 billion dollars purchase
And they've been having a difficult time doing so.

Could you imagine if somebody that Conor McGregor tested positive for something and months later it turns out it was because of something in the tap water..
Yes that has happened with the US anti-doping Association before. You can Google it if you'd like just type USADA tap water.
And it will come up on the official website.

Millions and millions of dollars would be wasted in promotion sponsors would cut ties with the athlete the fans would be cheated after they bought that tickets.
The opponent would lose out on a massive payday. Nothing but bad things pretty much...

And USADA is not held accountable for any of that it's completely ridiculous.

I pay $60 to watch two men Throwdown. And I honestly don't give a damn if they have a trace amount of something that's not even steroids.
Anyways what are your opinions.
Do you think it's a good thing do you think it needs massively improved. Do you think we should just go back to the old system or just say f it and go pride Style.

Nope... if they get rid of USADA right now it wouldn't look to good for them. Legitimacy of the sport gets thrown out the window pretty quick IMO.

If WME did drop USADA they would have to do it slowly or replace it with something they run or something just for looks.

It's not stupid to pull fighters after they've failed an anti-doping test. They signed a contract and agree to show up to fight on a specific date and not take drugs in the process. I say this as someone who is going to UFC 215.

I'm glad it's weeding out the cheaters. There's no place for PEDs, especially in combat sports. It'll take time to change the culture of drug use, but these career crushing suspensions will eventually do the trick. It'll be good for the sport in the long run.

I think they gradually reduce it, if for no other reason because the random test must be costing a fortune, and thats before the cash they're losing through cancelled fights.

I personally wish they could but in reality I don't see how the UFC could ever pull USADA, the press would have a field day with it because its saying they'd prefer to let juicers off the hook and save events than have a legitimate sport.

Get rid of USADA and come up with measures to prevent weight cutting which is fighters trying to cheat the weight class system. You should not be allow to temporarily dehydrate yourself to fight at a certain weight. Its more dangerous than PEDs.

Nope... if they get rid of USADA right now it wouldn't look to good for them. Legitimacy of the sport gets thrown out the window pretty quick IMO.

With this conor bullshit you wanna talk legitimacy????

LOL.

That would be tacit approval of PED use.

it can't go anywhere

the fertitas are clever motherfuckers, bring in shitty reebok and usada, to flip the UFC to some faceless corporation that thinks those are good things

Time for quiet TS your make believe world is very silly. Enjoy a beer or crack rock tho. Whatever your persuasion is.

All these busts are actually making them look good

They have only had a negative impact from the fans perspective

All I've seen are more injuries, worse fighters and more cancelled fights

Look at this butthurt little bitch

Go cry in the corner
it's true
and on top of it may mac is a fix!
12 rounds of sparing and a mayweather decision so that they can book maymac2 and you goofs will buy it again lol

Legalize roids!!! If you inject yourself with stuff that will shorten your life, then so be it. It just means you want to win that much more than the other guy.

Sacrifice is part of winning. Haven't you guys seen The Prestige?

Back