N'Gannou vs Overeem

Overeem would be sprinting away from those Ngannou bricks.

Whoever steps up as a replacement gets my respect instantly.

As a huge overeem fan I must say that while he always has a chance to land big and win, the most likely outcome is Francis putting him in an absolutely brutal coma.

Mark-Hunt.jpg

Kinda high risk low reward fight for Overeem.

Perfect, that's the perfect replacement. Book this shit, dana

Kinda high risk low reward fight for Overeem.
Not really. I think if Reem takes out Nganaau, it will entitle him a title shot since it will redeem him off that lackluster Werdum win and that there are currently no contenders to challenge Stipe for the belt. I doubt Reem would win against Nganaau since hes quicker and almost 10 years younger

high risk low reward. Reem could sit out and get his TS now while Ngannou gets someone like Hunt or Black Beast.

high risk low reward. Reem could sit out and get his TS now while Ngannou gets someone like Hunt or Black Beast.

Black Beast is fighting Werdum in October, Hunt is suppose to fight in Nov.

UFC should play hardball with Reem. Either fight Ngannou for a title shot or sit on the sidelines and work your way back up to the title shot.

Black Beast is fighting Werdum in October, Hunt is suppose to fight in Nov.

UFC should play hardball with Reem. Either fight Ngannou for a title shot or sit on the sidelines and work your way back up to the title shot.

if the contract hasn't been signed, I can see Werdum trying to fight Ngannou. He wants to get back into the title mix ASAP. A win over Black Beast doesn't really do that for him. A win over Ngannou coming off the Reem fight would probably cement him as number 1 contender

Overeem makes the most sense for Ngannou though, absolutely, just not sure he takes it

Back