Fedor vs GSP?

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who wins and why?

I think GSP might take it. Fedor doesn't really enjoy wrestling and GSP has great wrestling. Pierre also has a bit of a swagger which wuld be intimidating. I think maybe like even Joe Rogan could tag team. Not in a sexual way I meant like he and Pierre could tag team in a platonic way (non nude) to make up the weight difference.

Fedor by head stomp or soccer kick - Georges' choice.

Lol fuckin for real?

I agree they are the 2 goats of mma but my god what a stupid fuckin thread

Fantasy matches= wasteland

Do you understand the concept of weight classes?

Didn't you hear? Sherdog thinks Fedor would be anyone and everyone walking the earth today.

Who wins and why?

I think GSP might take it. Fedor doesn't really enjoy wrestling and GSP has great wrestling. Pierre also has a bit of a swagger which wuld be intimidating. I think maybe like even Joe Rogan could tag team. Not in a sexual way I meant like he and Pierre could tag team in a platonic way (non nude) to make up the weight difference.
Fedor is about 40lbs bigger you know. Maybe 50.

Its not even about weight.

It is just a massive difference in striking and striking power. Fedor would take his head off.

It almost seems cruel and rude to let another choose the vehicle for their own destruction.

Fedor's cold.
Man, you can see it in his cold stare. He's the kind of guy who asks you (age 15) "head or gut?", (age 20) "head shot or kidney bag?", (age 25) "your wife or your mother?" and now (age 92) "head stomp or soccer kick"

So he's mellowed out from his soldier days.

Its not even about weight.

It is just a massive difference in striking and striking power. Fedor would take his head off.
Well GSP has pretty good striking... but that jab is just not going to deter Fedor at all lol.

GSP wouldn't have to cut any weight so he would be like 290 pounds for this fight, give or take a couple decimals

He would definitely win with his ape technique or his OMG-wrestling

Man, you can see it in his cold stare. He's the kind of guy who asks you (age 15) "head or gut?", (age 20) "head shot or kidney bag?", (age 25) "your wife or your mother?" and now (age 92) "head stomp or soccer kick"

So he's mellowed out from his soldier days.
Probably a good thing he's mellowed out then.

Ape technique wins all day at this point.

As a Fedor fan I would have laughed at this a couple of years ago but in the form he's in at the moment Georges might be able to take him, as ridiculous as that sounds.

In their fittest form, Fedor is a light heavyweight and Georges a small welterweight....

Not gonna work bud.

I hope it is past 4pm where you live, otherwise you have a drinking problem ts.

Back