Is there anyone actually convinced today's WW is the strongest it's ever been?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
With beasts like Santiago Ponzinibbio, Neil Magny and Colby Covington in the top 10 I think it's safe to say yes. Those guys would smash the likes of Rory mac, Koreshkov, Paul Daley, Ben Askren and Lima no problem right guys?

With beasts like Santiago Ponzinibbio, Neil Magny and Colby Covington in the top 10 I think it's safe to say yes. Those guys would smash the likes of Rory mac, Koreshkov, Paul Daley, Ben Askren and Lima no problem right guys?

Maia owned Magny, Covington hasn't fight anybody in the top 10, and Ponzinibbio hasn't faced an elite wrestler yet.

So no.

Rory is the 2nd best WW in the world, Aksren can wrestle f anybody, Daley is still a beast of a striker, and Koreshkov would probably be top 15 if not top 10 in the UFC.

Maia owned Magny, Covington hasn't fight anybody in the top 10, and Ponzinibbio hasn't faced an elite wrestler yet.

This.

But I have no doubt that WW will be stacked, soon enough. There are always up and coming prospects, in every division.

Nah WW is extremely underwhelming nowadays tbh.

Dou you guys understand TS is being sarcastic right?

Ben Askren would easily sub or ground and pound everyone outside the UFC top 5.
Niel Magny and ponzinVG$RBW both aint shit and got easily KOed by a guy that just lost to the Bellator champion. aka Larkinz.
Rory has more raw talent in his left foot than all the guys u mentioned, not to mention he was a very dominant win over the current champ(i'm aware woodly improved, but it wasnt that long ago)

EDIT: hold up, were u being sarcastic in the TS? cause ur shit aint clear at all... the title looks like it, but the body doesnt

Dou you guys understand TS is being sarcastic right?
well shieet

I don't think Kim was in the top 10 when Coby fought him.
Dong_Hyun_Kim_vs._Colby_Covington.jpg

Behold the Dong!

In all honest I think Paul Daley would smash most of the Ufc welterweight outside the top 5 too. Paul Daley would destroy Santiago and Neil Magny. WW is seriously so weak I see RDA winning another fight or two and challenging for the belt.

<LikeReally5>Your sarcasm and trolling blows

I'm not trolling the ufc WW division fucking sucks right now anybody but a shill can tell you this. It's trash, weakest division in the ufc rn aside from womens and flyweight, and that's saying something.

I think welterweight was at it strongest when GSP was champ. Kos was no. 1 contender. We had Rumble, Condit, Alves, Story, prime Hendricks, Shields, Ellenberger, Hardy, Lytle, Daley, Diaz, Bj, Fitch. All guys who were awesome in their prime.

Bellator WW division > UFC WW division

It's that simple.

Back