Bisping is 228lbs

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP is the heaviest hes been at 197 and Bisping said on his last podcast hes 228.

They will both have to make 185 on fight night but damn thats a pretty big weight difference.

GSP is undoubtably the more skilled fighter but I dont know with his injuries/time off and the size difference that he can win this.

I hope you know what youre doin George

Bisping needs to lay off the carbs and get in better shape then. That isn't all muscle with his frame.

He's really out of shape then, he's said before he's around 205 on fight night.

Bisping needs to lay off the carbs and get in better shape then. That isn't all muscle with his frame.

maxresdefault.jpg

Doesnt look fat

Only thing Bisping ain't ducking is the buffet line at Olive Garden.

maxresdefault.jpg

Doesnt look fat
Holy crap! Dude has made some gains. I don't remember him being that big. When was this one taken? there is room to cut but he's been lifting too

Bisping will KO GSP. People don't understand weight classes.

And Jon Jones only weighs like 235 walking around. That's what he weighed in at the submission underground grappling match against Hendo not weight cutting. So bisping is almost Jon Jones weight?

Holy crap! Dude has made some gains. I don't remember him being that big. When was this one taken? there is room to cut but he's been lifting too

I think it was taken like a week or two ago when he was on vacation in hawaii

That pic is very recent....on his trip to maui

He clearly looks like he is sucking in a good amount for the picture. He looks a good mix between some muscle and some extra meat in this pic. Not ripped by any means.

Back