If you would fight in UFC

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you could fight in UFC, against which fighter do you think you would have the biggest chance of winning and against which fighter would you prefer not to fight, because he would destroy you? And what would be your strategy?

Actual and former fighters
Your division, based on your weight, or openweight.

862bde7c1f3ff0c3d2391f704e0767cde81676ee705fb97e2302ddafbd3c41ed.jpg

bantamweight = walking weight

Would try to fight any of the slower fighters, of which there aren't many :/

Would make an excuse to drop out if I cracked the top 10 (I'm taking my talents to so-and-so University, I got issues, etc.)

Would avoid Dodson, Lineker, and Garbrandt like the plague.

I walk around 190 at 6'2. I'd like to fight Travis Brown. The guy just irks me. Jon Dodson because he's a little geek who'd I enjoy punching in the face. Doubt I'd be able to catch him though.
Wouldn't want to fight Brock. That's a whole lotta man, and I'm not sure if I'd wake up after getting hit with those ham hocks.

bork1}

I'd try and fight Meisha Tate using mainly the north-south position

Which fighter would I have the best chance against?
UM Maybe CM PUNK

If you could fight in UFC, against which fighter do you think you would have the biggest chance of winning and against which fighter would you prefer not to fight, because he would destroy you? And what would be your strategy?

Actual and former fighters
Your division, based on your weight, or openweight.

862bde7c1f3ff0c3d2391f704e0767cde81676ee705fb97e2302ddafbd3c41ed.jpg
Ryan Hall would be least hard. He's a 155/170 guy right? Weak takedowns and striking. If I can keep it standing, I'll beat da dude up.
Ferguson, Barboza and Gaethje would be hardest. They're better strikers by a decent margin than me and definitely better at wrestling/grappling, so no avenue of success.

So...

My division
MW - I would fight Weidman or Bisping. I would dodge as fuck TRT Prime Vitor or Knuckles.
LHW - I would fight Glover. NO Rumble.

Other divisions
I would fight CM Punk. Playing it safe, making money thanks to his fame.
I would dodge Stipe.

Cat Zingano and hopefully I win due to rear naked cuddles<7>

I'm 6'2 250. Almost 40 years old. Wish me luck if I had to fight any of the HW's. Might want to preemptively call me an ambulance too.

Id only fight a big money fight :)

I am 6'1 and 170+. I could cut down to LW and beat the GOAT Artem.

Im sherdog 6.4 260 and would like to fight brock.. easywin for me..

In reality thought i might have a punchers chance against a small woman, if i give a 30 secs fury .. after that id be fucked ..

I probably wouldn't fight, since I would be a heavyweight, and I don't want to get punched in the face by those guys even once. Maybe against a guy like Jared Rosholt, since there would be no risk of injury if he just leans on me for three rounds.

I could diet and do lots of cardio and probably put a beating on cm punk. Everyone else would kill me lol.

I'm about 155 walking around, but I'd live in an italian resturant for two weeks and fight CM Punk at 170. I'd like to keep it on the feet.

At 155, I'd avoid Gaethje at all costs. I pretty much think he's unbeatable at that weight aside from Tony, or until someone cracks his chin.

At 170, I would avoid Lawler. Brain damage doesn't sound fun.

I'd fight whoever they put in front of me,,,til the fight night,and my kidney rolling stones problems...

6'3 275 so im over the weight limit and wouldn't be allowed to fight. Whew..... But if i could pick someone to fight that i wouldn't be absolutely horrified of i'd probably go with kaleb starnes. Fred ettish runner up.....

Back