Randleman could have beat Fedor....

KnightfromtheWhiteland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I was watching the Randleman vs Fedor fight ringside view and found something really interesting. The cameraman must have been closer to Kevins corner because you can clearly hear them giving him instructions. The fight starts at 5:54

In the beginning they say some basic instructions:
"There's your shot There's your shot Wrestle him take him down take him down"

Randleman takes him down, tries to maintain half guard, Fedor hip bumps and tries to get back up, Randleman takes back and suplexes Fedor. Kevin gets side control and moves to north south position and tries a right knee to the head which Fedor blocks. Kevin goes for another knee this time with his left leg, and Fedor puts his hand underneath Kevins left leg. It seems like an attempt to block the knee, BUT KEVINS CORNER STARTS GOING NUTS!! They start screaming "his arm Kev" and you can see Randleman turn his head around. Idk if he was trying to hear his corner or if he was trying to look at Fedors arm. They keep screaming "his f**kin arm Kev, Kev his arms" but it's too late. Fedor uses that hand to hip bump and use a reversal technique, gets on top, and finishes with kimura.

Props to Kevins corner for knowing their MMA! If Kevin had listen and didnt get reversed he had a serious chance at some good ground and pound. Especially because they were near the edge of the ring and you can't use ropes to get back up.

Lesner could have beaten Overeem, only if he threw a perfectly timed overhand right that landed flush on the button.
Shucks

Awesome video, I've never seen that.

The explosion by Fedor out of underneath north south to sweep Kevin over is unbelievable

40 year old Fedor still fights the same, game passed him by. Athletes don't peak differently. Mitrione was always better..

Edit..My flag can't take it anymore so stop with the B.S and read the damn thread, or two pages atleast.

Last edited:
I feel like In that fight I think wasonly a matter of time before randleman gets subbed or pounded out by fedor, even if fedor didn't get that sweep or kimura at that moment. Randleman's sub game is too limited and his only hope was to grind a decision against fedor and that was just not gonna happen

Lesner could have beaten Overeem, only if he threw a perfectly timed overhand right that landed flush on the button.
Shucks

Stop being a blind dumbass fan.
He could have beaten Fedor....look at the damn video.

I respect both fighters tho.

You could say that about every fight that ever happened.If this guy would of did this then he could of won.

You could say that about every fight that ever happened.If this guy would of did this then he could of won.

Sorry I wasn't more direct. My point was leaning more towards how good Kevins corner advice was rather than if he would have won or not. They saw the sweep coming and tried to warn Kevin multiple times about it before he got swept.

Awesome video, I've never seen that.

The explosion by Fedor out of underneath north south to sweep Kevin over is unbelievable

Dude I thought I was alright on my grappling knowledge, and I've watched the video like 50 times and I still can't comprehend how he got his hips out while at the same time turning Randleman over to get on top.

Stop being a blind dumbass fan.
He could have beaten Fedor....look at the damn video.

I respect both fighters tho.
lol because the corner yelling about his arm was closer to beating fedor than powerjacking/divebombing((Whatever you want to call it)) suplexing him onto his neck was?
Randleman was out of his league IMO but yeah...he could have beat him...he came damn close to fucking him up for life with that move.....cool video for sure but he was much much closer to winning with the suplex impact....after that didnt kill Fedor, randleman wasnt going to win

Back