If you thought finishing a guy like Cormier after a years lay off was impressive just wait

JoannaBones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Until the rust wears off and Jones starts hitting his stride again. He demolished light heavyweight once and now Dana's gotta beg him to move up to heavyweight before he kills it before it can even rebirth itself.

He is in his prime now, I hope he stays on track. Big fights for him in front of him; Gustafsson rematch, Volkan, possibly AJ or a freak show with Brock.

USADA Jones vs the undefeated USADA Shogun is a very intriguing fight for me.

Jones will lose to rumble in his next fight. Point fighting with baby leg kicks is gonna get him KOd sooner than later

USADA Jones vs the undefeated USADA Shogun is a very intriguing fight for me.

lol Shogun gets murdered. Did you not see the Cormier fight?
Shogun barely beat Lil'Nog and Corey Anderson, and before that he got his head rearranged by Grandpa Henderson and OSP

lol Shogun gets murdered. Did you not see the Cormier fight?
Shogun barely beat Lil'Nog and Corey Anderson, and before that he got his head rearranged by Grandpa Henderson and OSP

Im talking about an undefeated fighter.
USADA Shogun, he is running through the division

If he stays out of trouble they will struggle to find him worthwhile opponents.

Im talking about an undefeated fighter.
USADA Shogun, he is running through the division

Did you not read what I said?
"USADA Shogun" barely beat lil'nog and Corey Anderson probably got robbed.
How the flup is he "running through the division"?

Jones will lose to rumble in his next fight. Point fighting with baby leg kicks is gonna get him KOd sooner than later
A)Rumble is retired, so he would need to reenter usada testing before he fights again.
B)Rumble didn't exactly look engaged in his last fight, was looking for a way out once the cage door closed.
C)Jones just ktfo the guy that choked Anthony out twice.
D)Baby leg kicks...gtfo. DC got head kicked then pounded into a concussion.

Did you not read what I said?
"USADA Shogun" barely beat lil'nog and Corey Anderson probably got robbed.
How the flup is he "running through the division"?

As the steroids keep getting out of the fighters sistem, USADA Shogun keeps getting better, at the begining he was winning by close dec but his last fight was a vintage highlight reel knockout.
USADA Shogun LHW champion

As the steroids keep getting out of the fighters sistem, USADA Shogun keeps getting better, at the begining he was winning by close dec but his last fight was a vintage highlight reel knockout.

You're losing it.

Yeah.
I'm not sure of what he exactly demolished when he lost to Gustafsson.

You're losing it.
I'm a big Shogun fan, nutthugger even, but as much as I hope he wins the title, I'm not delusional. Jones still there, no chance. Jones moves up, possibly, but still no chance, maybe slight chance.

Lmao slow your roll. Shogun beat an old, permanently concussed Lil Nog and Corey Anderson. Shogun would get smashed by the top 5. Let's be real here for a second.

I definitely agree if he fights Gus next. He finishes him this time. Rumble is an interesting fight for sure, but Rumble always crumbles when things aren't going his way, so unless he catches Jones early we all know how that ends. Brock is the fight that would garner the most interest, and also be the biggest test of Jones' career.

Back