Diaz brothers are done

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Get over them already.

Neither of them fight anymore. They aren't getting any top fights. They aren't relevant. They are just these silly names people keep bringing up in every discussion out of pure delusional mental disorders at this point.

Kevin Lee, Platinum, and Masvidal should all fit just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I think Conor will retire with the trilogy fight, Nate has a long wait.

id like to see them fight again but if they think they should only be getting conor or title fights they might as well just retire already

Get over them already.

Neither of them fight anymore. They aren't getting any top fights. They aren't relevant. They are just these silly names people keep bringing up in every discussion out of pure delusional mental disorders at this point.

Find a new Cholo/gangbanger type to follow and support fanboys.

The Diaz brothers are not cholos, and if you think they act like "gang bangers," you are one seriously clueless and sheltered pussy.

The Diaz brothers are not cholos, and if you think they act like "gang bangers," you are one seriously clueless and sheltered pussy.

Clearly you aren't that knowledgable about them. Must be a newb.

Either way, you sound salty. They won't ever enter the cage again. Just go ahead and waste your time listening to Nate's endless tales about how he beat Conor and Nick's constant bitching about a sport he never was mature enough to compete in for a very long time. You're a waste just like them, but I digress.

Get over them already.

[<diva4}{<diva}<3>

Mike Perry is a gatekeeper.

So were both of them.

Did you watch Nick when he came back to the UFC? He got his ass owned by everyone but an old tired BJ Penn that was under sized. He was average. Nate can't beat anyone that can throw a decent leg kick and sticks to a game plan.

What is it that they done, TS? They always doin' isht....

Either way, you sound salty. They won't ever enter the cage again. Just go ahead and waste your time listening to Nate's endless tales about how he beat Conor and Nick's constant bitching about a sport he never was mature enough to compete in for a very long time. You're a waste just like them, but I digress.

I'm from the bay area. Been a fan of Nick's since his fight with Gomi. A friend of mine trains with Nate fairly regularly. I also have a functioning brain and can perceive things clearly. Pretty sure your idiotic, misplaced descriptions of them are just completely wrong, and you're a tool to boot.

Nick has been fighting for almost 15 years..... how is that not a long time in athlete's terms?

The two of them will go down as leaving the most money on the table ever, while bitching about money their whole career.

Did you watch Nick when he came back to the UFC? He got his ass owned by everyone but an old tired BJ Penn that was under sized. He was average.

Hell, Nick before he left the UFC the first time was average, losing to guys much smaller than he was. Every "name" guy he fought in his first UFC stint beat him.

Nick is a 0.500 UFC fighter who has never beat a legit Top 10 WW. His "Title Run" in SF was a joke, beating guys who couldn't even win a SF fight.

The two of them will go down as leaving the most money on the table ever, while bitching about money their whole career.

They were "too real" for us.

Weed addicts need someone to look up to and feel their drug addiction doesn't ruin their lives.

Nick and Nate smoke weed just like me and they are doing well, leave me alone mom.

Back