Jorge Masvidal vs. Stephen Thompson Official For UFC 217 MSG (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
nice. looks like a great card minus the wmma

edit: wait im not seeing joanna vs rose on the card, is that not happening now?

nothing but knockout for wonderboy here.

Good fight. Seemed inevitable. Wonderboy wins imo.

Wonderboy wins via split decision

Wonderboy won't be shy in this one. His style is perfect to KO Masvidal.

I got Masvidal but it's a great fight. 2 of the best strikers in the division. Thompson the bigger guy and harder hitter and he's tough to hit but I've never seen Masvidal outclassed on the feet and I think that's where this fight is going to be. Close as a 50/50 fight I've heard announced in a while.

Masvidal should change his name to Diaz due to all the fights he's gotten that he doesn't deserve after complaining endlessly about mistreatment

I really hope there's no blood. The very sight of the red, viscous fluid so unsettles my mind.

Ever since BJ licked his glove it's been nightmares every night. And I'm not talking Diego Sanchez either.

Masvidal should chance his name to Diaz due to all the fights he's gotten that he doesn't deserve after complaining endlessly about mistreatment

Who's name is "Hate Diaz" again? Isn't there a fighter whose nickname is Hate Diaz??

EDIT: I'm embarrassed to say that was a real question and I think I was wrong. There is no fighter nicknamed Hate Diaz.

Last edited:
This fucking card man....

Two best strikers in the division. I think Gamebread pulls off the upset and then becomes the obvious contender against Woodley.

It will depend on what Wonderboy shows up, the one who demolished Hendricks or "chess match" Wonderboy who showed up in the Rory and Woodley fights.

Thompson has a great chin and won't be facing an elite wrestler. I see Jorge getting all his tds stopped and tkod by the second round.

Jorge is kidding himself if he thinks anyone believes he will try to keep this fight standing.

Are people(racists) going to blame Woodley when this fight ends up being boring?

Back