We are left now with Jacare Weidman and Yoel

Weidman has a decent shot against Jacare.....

Throw stones at me now.

Didn't Jacare tear his pectoral in the Whittaker fight?

Jacare wins that. He plays it smarter against Romero and Weidman's game is almost completely based around going to the ground.

At this point, I think Weidman would shatter Jacares glass chin.

At this point, I think Weidman would shatter Jacares glass chin.
Weidman got his brain rattled in his last four fights one way or another , he become very much an on grappling dependable fighter. Meanwhile Jacare still has prime jiujitsu levels and only got arguably finished in his fight against a much superior to Weidman striker Whittaker.

No biggie. No matter what happens he's still my boy.

Yup, Yoel and Jacare both beat Weidman's overrated ass.

I think Weidman would beat Jacare. Romero obviously not but time is on his side there, Yoel is already 40.

Why is everyone underestimating weidman so much lately? He might have been slightly overrated but he is still capable of beating anyone in the division.

I think Weidman would beat Jacare. Romero obviously not but time is on his side there, Yoel is already 40.
He can beat yoel too. He was doing just fine against him until the knee.

Why is everyone underestimating weidman so much lately? He might have been slightly overrated but he is still capable of beating anyone in the division.
Others are more capable than him. He just suffered 3 losses in a row and got nearly slept by Gastelum of all people.

Chris is the best fighter of the three, he's the best singer, best dancer, best at kicking people in their chests.

Chris has the second highest score on GALAGA.

And Chris can do an ENDO on a bmx with no pegs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back