UFC and lil nog

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm confused, little nog has a fight, in the UFC, yet, Rory, Lorenze larkin, bader, phil davis, benson, Josh Thompson......all donot have fights in the UFC.

other than a different organization, why?

They can use him to pad their guys' highlight reels, and they can't do that with the rest

I'm so sick of ppl making mountains of molehills. There is not favouritism or inequality here. Rory, Lorenz, Bader, Davis, Henderson and Thompson knew full well what they were doing when they started running that website with them and the ring girls.

Certainly, if they didn't think that would tarnish the UFC's reputation, they MUST have known that group sex video was overboard or at least pushing it. Finally, the straw that broke it was when they included in their dirty talk "yeah bitch I'm Dana fkn White and you're just a fighter".....

I hardly think it's a mystery why they were given the boot.

Great video by the way. The Dana White masks were creepy but it was imaginative.

I'm so sick of ppl making mountains of molehills. There is not favouritism or inequality here. Rory, Lorenz, Bader, Davis, Henderson and Thompson knew full well what they were doing when they started running that website with them and the ring girls.

Certainly, if they didn't think that would tarnish the UFC's reputation, they MUST have known that group sex video was overboard or at least pushing it. Finally, the straw that broke it was when they included in their dirty talk "yeah bitch I'm Dana fkn White and you're just a fighter".....

I hardly think it's a mystery why they were given the boot.

Great video by the way. The Dana White masks were creepy but it was imaginative.

Wait what?

Back