Is Conor McGregor the 20-something Dan Henderson of the 30-something crowd?

Joker Jiujitsu

Free toy in my Happy Meal
@Brown
Reaction score
Both are "notorious" for having big power in their dominant hand and using it as their main way to win fights.

Both have held two major MMA Championships in two different weight classes simultaneously.

It's looking like neither will successfully defend either of those major MMA Titles.

McGregor and Diaz splitting fights is the equivalent of Hendo splitting fights with Big Nog.

I feel like this comparison is more apropos than Aaron Simpson and Randy Couture.

Last edited:
1u9xxg.jpg

He's the Magic Jordan of MMA.

Both are "notorious" for having big power in their dominant hand and using it as their main way to win fights.

Both have held two major MMA Championships in two different weight classes simultaneously.

It's looking like neither will successfully defend either of those major MMA Titles.

I feel like this comparison is more apropos than Aaron Simpson and Randy Couture.
No.

Dan Henderson was never protected.

There's no comparisons for Conor. Not saying he's the goat or anything but he's one of a kind.

I remember that quotes

Rogan got a good laugh out if it

White belt won't get that one

Comparing McGregor to Hendo is blasphemy.

what does this have to do with people over 30 though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back