Cain and Khabib: Failure to launch

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The two would be champs can't catch a break. Always injured or always.....fasting ? And turning down fights...

Seriously though, do you think they will fight in 2018 at least ?

FTL.jpg

Cain's reanimated corpse should make an appearance this year.

The two would be champs can't catch a break. Always injured or always.....fasting ? And turning down fights...

One "would be champ" got submitted for his title.

The other "would be champ" has beaten nobody currently ranked above #9 in the division.

"would be champ" is code for my favorite contender, evidently

I wish they would both retire so we could stop expecting things from them and just constantly getting disappointment instead.

I'm waiting for Khabib to get off his ass and take a fight already. What is he waiting for??

It's wild the way gym's seem to rise, peak and fall the same way fighters careers do. AKA seems to be done with delivering champions

I don't think Cain is fasting. And they both catch breaks. If it's not a broken knee, it's a foot or ankle or shoulder or SOMETHING.

I don't see them fighting each other in 2018 either. Besides being teammates, they're way different weights.

But I hear they hate each other.

Cain's reanimated corpse should make an appearance this year.

If he had babies with Donald Cerrone, the kids would always fight, even when injured. I've been trying to set them up over twitter but it's HARD!

They're so close minded!

Back