Conor robbed of a highlight reel KO

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Around 0:40

Diego walked right into the spinning kick, it landed flush, yet he was STILL not KO'd.. WTF?

That would have been a nice ko. Thats one of the few times conors head kicks actually land and like the only time i remember him hurting anyone with a head kick.

I know, Nate should have just knocked him out instead of subbing him...
UFCNateDiazConorMcGregor.gif

Conor's gonna get robbed of his senses when he fights Mayweather.

And I don't even like Mayweather.

Nate robbed Conor of his myth of invincibility.

Last edited:
So, Conor robbed himself because the kick wasn't harder?<{vega}>

It looks like Diego is under the impression that Conor is wanting to touch gloves.

Anyways, wtf are you talking about? If that kick had KO'd Diego we'd all just say wtf was that bullshit.

It looks like Diego is under the impression that Conor is wanting to touch gloves.

Anyways, wtf are you talking about? If that kick had KO'd Diego we'd all just say wtf was that bullshit.

Guarantee there would be thread after thread of fight fixing claims.

Conor has incredible power in his hands, but I've never seen him hurt anybody with a kick. I don't even know why he bothers throwing them.. his cardio is suspect and they do nothing.

Conor has incredible power in his hands, but I've never seen him hurt anybody with a kick. I don't even know why he bothers throwing them.. his cardio is suspect and they do nothing.
He thinks they look cool, like his tattoos.

Ah yes, Conor's fake the glove touch and spin kick instead douchebaggery.

Conor's kicks are all memes, they won't really do anything other than distract you and keep your distance. Nate just ignored it the first time and conor wasted all his energy.

Notice how he stopped doing that spinning shit the second Nate fight and started leg kicking Nate like every other fighter that won against him.

He was also robbed of the desire to defend a belt. And that's way more significant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back