Khabib's Manager Making Demands

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Last I checked, he missed weight because he was afraid to accept his beating from Tony Ferguson for an INTERIM belt, now he wants to fight for the real belt or he refuses to fight at all? Bellator, bitch.

Send him to fight for that war criminal in Chechnya who's laundering money through MMA.

Allah only cares if you're eating during summer days, the rest is halal.

Khabib and his crew are boring me now.

Always a fucking issue with Habibi, it's like he thinks he a fucking star or something. He must crazy popular back home.

Either it's Ramadan, some AKA inury, or...
$

Last I checked, he missed weight because he was afraid to accept his beating from Tony Ferguson for an INTERIM belt, now he wants to fight for the real belt or he refuses to fight at all? Bellator, bitch.
You can't miss weight if you don't even show up.

Always a fucking issue with Habibi, it's like he thinks he a fucking star or something. He must crazy popular back home.

that's actually a good observation as he is CRAZY popular in his home country. he's a total star over there... and again, you're right there's always something going on with him. disappointing

that's actually a good observation as he is CRAZY popular in his home country. he's a total star over there... and again, you're right there's always something going on with him. disappointing

He's got two wins in the last 4 years, unranked Darrell Horcher and Michael Johnson who's lost 4 of his last 5.

Khabib needs to beat a legit contender and start making weight, UFC aren't going to trust him with a big money fight until he proves himself reliable.

There are 3 fucking threads about this on the front page

Are you special ?

I agree. His Ben Askren style can go to bellator.

i think he's the best LW in the world when healthy. But his history prevents him from being able to make demands.

I agree, its pretty dumb considering the circumstances. I hate fighters that act entitled

Back