Wilder vs N'Gannou would get me excited for a boxing match

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
HOIfZfJ.jpg

Deontay Wilder vs Francis N'Gannou

Who ya got?

Wilder should dominate him in pure boxing, don't know why that would excite you.

And man Wilder looks gigantic for how light he is, freaking colossus in that picture lol.

Yeah....

As always I'd take the boxer...... in a boxing match.

Wilder should dominate him in pure boxing, don't know why that would excite you.

And man Wilder looks gigantic for how light he is, freaking colossus in that picture lol.
Look at what little you can see of his legs compared to his arms.

1st rd ko for wilder 1st straight right he lands would fold that boy

I wish Anthony Joshua would step up to the challenge and fight Wilder, that would be great.

Yeah it's crazy how he weights around 225 being 6'7" and that jacked. I remember watching a Wilder weigh in once a couple years ago where he came in at 228 wearing heavy sweat pants lol

I used to double take when they would announce Cheick Kongo's weight at UFC weigh ins also. Cheick is 6'4" and would always weigh in around 230 being jacked as hell.

I need to learn their secret.

Wilder would put him into a seizure within a minute
wilderko.gif

Wilder has unreal power i mean fucking kill a man power and im not exagerating

The American would crush the Frenchy just like if a real war happened.

Yeah it's crazy how he weights around 225 being 6'7" and that jacked. I remember watching a Wilder weigh in once a couple years ago where he came in at 228 wearing heavy sweat pants lol

I used to double take when they would announce Cheick Kongo's weight at UFC weigh ins also. Cheick is 6'4" and would always weigh in around 230 being jacked as hell.

I need to learn their secret.

A really good tan.

Back