Conor vs khabib

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Khabib is the worst possible matchup for conor, as he outclasses him everywhere.

My sources tell me that behind the scenes conor is campaigning to fight khabib in russia.

This is a huge mistake for conor, and his ego will get the best of him. Conor won't be able to take him down.

Conor loses and then ends his career with a super fight against Diaz. To which he wins.

"Outclasses him everywhere"

Fuck off hahaha. Khabib outclasses Conor on the feet? Really?
{<jordan}

Homeboy needs to lay off the tiramisu, take his career seriously, stop getting injured and stop ducking fights.

Khabib gets tagged easily , so I wouldn't say it's that much of a terrible match up. But on the mat no doubt the Russian bear has a clear advantage.

Khabib does outclass Conor in striking.

Khabib can't even throw a punch u fuckwit

50/50 fight, either could destroy the other if things go their way. But Kevin Lee destroys both. ;)

Khabib would probably stump his toe on the way to the octagon and be forced to pull out.

Khabib is a good grappler, but he is extremely overrated here. He has beaten 1 top ten ranked guy in his career, And that is 3-4 years ago.

Khabib gets tagged easily , so I wouldn't say it's that much of a terrible match up. But on the mat no doubt the Russian bear has a clear advantage.
He's only been tagged hard by MJ who is a pretty solid striker. He has some of best defense at LW. He's certainly less hittable than Tony and Lee.

Khabib is the worst possible matchup for conor, as he outclasses him everywhere.

My sources tell me that behind the scenes conor is campaigning to fight khabib in russia.

This is a huge mistake for conor, and his ego will get the best of him. Conor won't be able to take him down.

Judging from Conor's taking Nate down, I think he'll have no trouble with "Khabib" on the ground.

In case you're wondering I'm convinced that Khabib's image is so fake that even his name isn't real. Probably "Jonathon" or "Dilbert" in real life, but that doesn't get the Muslim crowd in so he plays the religion card.

Khabib can't even throw a punch u fuckwit
1_004.gif

Judging from Conor's taking Nate down, I think he'll have no trouble with "Khabib" on the ground.

In case you're wondering I'm convinced that Khabib's image is so fake that even his name isn't real. Probably "Jonathon" or "Dilbert" in real life, but that doesn't get the Muslim crowd in so he plays the religion card.

Conor taking down Nate?

LMAO sure buddy

Khabib is a good grappler, but he is extremely overrated here. He has beaten 1 top ten ranked guy in his career, And that is 3-4 years ago.
MJ?!?! Khabib is honestly the uncrowned champ
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

You have sources? Fuck the best I got is a bunch of friends who don't give a fuck about anything until the fights are actually made.

Back