If George loses to Bisping

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
would there be a rematch?

One would think he would want one, seeing as it would be his only unavenged loss on his record officially.

Also, in the rematch do you give Georges a better chance for victory? He's shown to be at his best coming off a loss before?

Thoughts?

I'm sure he'd want one. Doubt it would happen right away. Whittaker holding an interim title while Bisping fights GSP twice would be a bad look, even for the UFC.

It most definitely should not happen right away.

GSP says if he loses he will most likely go back to retirement.

Not gonna happen if not in case of some really, really controversial decission.

100% depends on the manner in which he lost.

So you all think he will be ok with one unavenged loss on his record?

I doubt it, I see him pushing for it hard and Dana givin it to him after Bisping has one more defense(or a loss which is more likely)

Depends on how good it can sell. If there is controversy and the public buys it, they can make a rematch right away, no matter who wins and no matter who else is waiting for a legit title shot...

I doubt it, I see him pushing for it hard and Dana givin it to him after Bisping has one more defense(or a loss which is more likely)
I could see it after Bisping loses the title. But not immediate.

I expect GSP to lose, And I think it will be pretty one sided, so he doesn't want a rematch.

This or........he moves to his normal weight class. I do think you're right though. If he asks for it....he shall receive.

I'd say he probably picks some money fights say a rematch with Nick Diaz or if Conor would be willing a big money fight with Conor

This fight is ridiculous enough already. You think the MW contenders will allow an immediate rematch between 2 guys who shouldn't be in the title picture anyway? No way in hell there will be a "rematch." Wtf are you people even talking about?

If the numbers are good and it's a close one they'll do it again. But DFW likes Whitaker, and the pecking order is based on that. Comes down to if WME's debt takes the forefront. IDK who'd win a rematch, that's mostly based on them actually fighting first.

would there be a rematch?

One would think he would want one, seeing as it would be his only unavenged loss on his record officially.

Also, in the rematch do you give Georges a better chance for victory? He's shown to be at his best coming off a loss before?

Thoughts?
I hope not. He jumped the line so if he loses he should be sent to the back of the line and he shouldn't be able to go get an instant title shot at WW after either.

That's fine, and is absolutely possible. Given that scenario what happens next?

GSP retires. He just said recently if he loses to Bisping, he's done.

Back