Tony will make Lee look bad

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not a good fight. It won't be that entertaining because Cucuy is so much better on the feet And will employ a defensive stick and move strategy for 5 rounds to avoid takedowns.

But then again Cucuy has never been scared of going to the ground he has went to war for every fight he fought.

But then again the stakes are so much higher now and there is a HUGE cash cow in Conor waiting if he gets that interim belt.

I think Cucuy plays it smart and it looks a lot like Woodley/Maia

The Asian Sensation will get him down and then BOO! Stunning submission win for the future Asian GOAT.

Lee will smash him. It'll be a decisive win.

Then I'll be like:
natediaz2.jpg

Could be a better fight than that. Curious where the guys that beat Lee are in the pecking order here though? Who thought this one up? Where the fook is Ragin' Al? On strike? Uncle Dana take him out to the woodshed?

Meh fight should have waited 1 month and gave us the fight we all wanted to see.

You know how this works right? Fighter A gets 6-20 wins in a row, fans beg for a title shot for him, then fighter A runs into fighter B and gets destroyed, dashing any and all hopes of a title shot.

I have Ferg winning this fight. Although Lee might have the advantage in terms of wrestling, I believe Ferg to be a more well-rounded fighter. It will be interesting to see who has the edge when it comes to cardio and stamina.

On paper Ferguson would wreck Lee with ease but I just have a bad feeling about this fight.

Lee will get destroyed
Has terrible stand-up
Was lucky that his first crack at a top 10 opponent was against a guy who has equally terrible stand-up.

I honestly think this fight will look similar to Condit vs Alves. Tko rd 2. Ferg's going to elbow him to bolivia.

Back