Would you want to see Silva-Weidman for a third time?

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously Weidman proved to be better, winning both fights. But also they were both very strange circumstances, Silva being an assclown in the first and then snapping his leg in the second.

Do you think that these two have really put each other to the test?

Or do you think a third fight may clear all that up? See them go 3 or 4 rounds giving each other everything they got? Would it make for a more interesting fight, perhap end in a different result or?

How do you guys feel about it? I think if Silva wins against Kelvin then maybe this fight could happen. And maybe Silva could come out with the W this time if played right.

Anderson is 42.
I'd love to see it, but I don't expect a lot.

42 and still fighting is crazy.

I'd love to see it, even if it doesn't hold the same meaning it would have years ago.

If they both lose their next fights then it might be cool to see happen.

Yes. And if Silva wins this time around it'd be hilarious and awesome. Even though Weidman has regressed a bit, Silva has regressed way more so I wouldn't favor Silva.

There's literally no way Silva can win this at this point of his career.

Obviously Weidman proved to be better, winning both fights. But also they were both very strange circumstances, Silva being an assclown in the first and then snapping his leg in the second.

Do you think that these two have really put each other to the test?

Or do you think a third fight may clear all that up? See them go 3 or 4 rounds giving each other everything they got? Would it make for a more interesting fight, perhap end in a different result or?

How do you guys feel about it? I think if Silva wins against Kelvin then maybe this fight could happen. And maybe Silva could come out with the W this time if played right.
No more fights between them 2. Anderson only has a couple left in him and I rather see him face new opponents.

I don't know why people always say Anderson was not serious in the first fight. That's exactly how he fights in all his fights. It's part of his gameplan, to lure people in. He 100% got KTFO. All his previous fights he goofed around, but nobody was able to take advantage; griffin, bonnar, maia, and the list goes on.

Nope. I get that people love Anderson but he lost every minute of both of those fights imo.

For Silva's sake, no. He got knocked out cold and then his leg snapped in half.

If he finishes Gastelum in decisive fashion, than yes.

I'd watch but I'd rather see Silva/Sonnen 3.

Nope. A Silva win would be hollow and a Weidman win would be near meaningless.

No more fights between them 2. Anderson only has a couple left in him and I rather see him face new opponents.

I don't know why people always say Anderson was not serious in the first fight. That's exactly how he fights in all his fights. It's part of his gameplan, to lure people in. He 100% got KTFO. All his previous fights he goofed around, but nobody was able to take advantage; griffin, bonnar, maia, and the list goes on.
Why do people always say that? Just because he does it a lot it doesn't mean that's him trying his best. He doesn't need to do it as part of gameplan, that's just bizarre

Even if silva is no longer the same fighter he once was he can still beat xhris

Don't forget both losses were flukes

Silva is 42. His time is running out. Still...one more shot at redemption. I'd like Silva to retire after this fight regardless of the results. Give him one last chance to win this.

Back