Anderson Silva vs. Kelvin Gastelum Official For UFC Fight Night Shanghai (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This is going to be awesome. Hope the Spider enters the matrix for this one. But it will be a tough match-up for him.

My God... Anderson Silva is STILL fighting.

What a legend.

Why on Earth would CAnderson take that fight? Lol. He didn't get enough of being laid on by DC?

Its gonna suck to see Anderson get knocked out by a pudgy WW wrestler.

Just one more time Andy! Pull out that matrix magic one more time!

The old guard bias already out in full force LOL

Kelvin via vicious TKO

He hits hard doe. I Really hope Kelvin stands with him and doesn't rely on his wrestling. I will go crazy if Anderson pulls off the win but I just dont see it.

Call me crazy but I think Kelvin would beat Bisping

What would make it better for you?
Perhaps if Kelvin misses weight by 7 lbs? A sumptuous dinner of soup dumplings would get him there.

Kudos to Anderson for taking this fight. Kelvin is legit. Got Kelvin winning this by stoppage. But if he somehow pulled it off... Damn.

Still wanna see Shogun vs. Andy before they're done

Kelvin is my boy, hope he wins. He should be the favorite but not by a wide margin. Anderson could pull it off.

I'm cheering for Kelvin. I hate duckers. Anderson ducked Luke Rockhold, among other better fighters.

I gotta go with Gastelum but would love to Anderson win this

This is my take on the fight

Kelvin is not going to stand around and let Silva just control distance the entire time. Kelvin is going to fight aggressive and try to put a beating on Silva

30-27 or 29-28 Kelvin imo

I'm worried it will go the way of Vitor. That was a prime example of old age and slower reflexes where he just couldn't block quick enough.

Back