What's next for Micky Gall?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not much talk on him lately, I'm sure he's just been working on his game and working on the cut to LW. Anyone heard anything on when his next fight could be? What do you think should be next for him?

He should just stay at WW tbh. The divisions going through a dryspell, and if he can get his striking together, and he should be a match-up problem for a lot of the top guys at WW. LW on the other hand is a sharktank. not sure why he'd want to drain himself to get down there.

Rrmatch with sage northcutt then trilogy fight with sage norrhcutt.

I forgot all about him. 8 months and no word? This is the worst thing about MMA - fighters disappearing for long stretches.

They had him in europe doing some press. I figured he had a fight lined up, but then nothing new surfaced. I'm curious what his ceiling is. He's shown a lot of talent.

I'm trying to think of someone else at LW or WW he could beat.

Charlie Ward probably.

Hated him the second he called out Dan Hardy and had this grin on his face like thought he was clever.

titleshot.

no point holding him back, and theres very little at welterweight who are deserving of a shot at woodley.

They ain't got no Swede there. You mean Gunnar? From Iceland?

That's the one. I didn't even have any desire to insult the guy, but for the life of me, I could not remember his name and was headed out the door. I think it would be a solid matchup, with the potential for an exciting grappling exchange.

Not much talk on him lately, I'm sure he's just been working on his game and working on the cut to LW. Anyone heard anything on when his next fight could be? What do you think should be next for him?
Gall is absolutely not thread worthy. I'm pretty sure that fight was just made to put to rest the mistake that was Sage. Other than that he has only been fighting guys with 1 or less fights under their belts.

He's called out Joe Rogan, Matt Serra, Snoop Dog, and Ronda, but none of those pussies will fight him.

Back