Where is Court "The Crusher" McGee?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Any news on this guy? Seems like it's been a minute since he's been In there. Always been a fan of this guy.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in matchups against Matt Brown, Jake Ellenberger, or Yancy Mederios

Spending his usual 2 years off between fights to probably heal some injury or recover from surgery.

I always liked him. I think injuries have been a major issue for him. He rarely fights these days. I thought for a while that he would be a contender. The pressure that he put on Whittaker was
<{you!}>

chuckstare.gif

I have always liked Court myself and he has a pretty inspirational story.

Any news on this guy? Seems like it's been a minute since he's been In there. Always been a fan of this guy.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in matchups against Matt Brown, Jake Ellenberger, or Yancy Mederios
Last i remember.........crushed.

I just realized his name sounds like a video game character.

Isnt he in Bellator?

Edit. Somehow him and kendall Grove are the same person in my mind.

Saw him the other week. I fought on July 28th and he was cornering one of the other fighters. He didn't look like he was hurt or anything but I only said hi and didn't ask if he had anything lined up.

Thought he won the fight against Saunders , was there in person to see it. Always thought he had potential but like everyone said ... injuries.

Back