PFL Champs will make 1 million

PerpetualWB

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The playoff winners will get 1 million bucks. Seems like an awesome haul for a small organization like that.

Does anyone have insight into how they will afford that? Also, it seems like such a big pay day would bring in some pretty good fighters. Maybe UFC champs wouldn't leave, but other than that, it seems like a pretty good incentive. Am I missing something here?

The playoff winners will get 1 million bucks. Seems like an awesome haul for a small organization like that.

Does anyone have insight into how they will afford that? Also, it seems like such a big pay day would bring in some pretty good fighters. Maybe UFC champs wouldn't leave, but other than that, it seems like a pretty good incentive. Am I missing something here?

dana-white-money-c%C3%B3pia.jpg

PFL ?

And , answer
Organize crime

Just see what happened to the other MMA orgs that overpaid their fighters. >COUGH< >AFFLICTION> >COUGH< >COUGH<

Post feels like it's in the wrong forum....

Not sure how they can do that, with no real names fighting yet.

I heard they paying $1mill to each divison? Lol

IMO they are just baiting fighters and expecting to bankrupt before they'd have to pay anyone that much money.

Ron Burgundy first reported on it.

This was the end of his interview with the officials for PFL.

giphy.gif

They may get a giant check with that number. Than they'll be looking for a bigger bank.

I'll believe when they get paid.
this.
that or it will be one of those shitty misleading things, where everyone else will make pennies on the dollar to fund that final check. Or their tourney win pay adds up to a total of 1 mill for the winner

100k would be huge money for their champs. sounds like another dead org oncoming

They're digging their own grave with that kind amount of money.

I'd be surprise if they make it through this and no way in hell they make a dime off any of the shows.

Hell, 90% didn't even know they held an event a few weeks go.

They also claimed they were giving every fighter on the roster a monthly check..............

Back