Will DC move to HW and challenge Miocic?

SergeiShogun

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Will DC move to HW and challenge Miocic? I think he'd beat him. What do you think?

DC is not as good as Cain. Beating Miocic is a tall order.

He keeps talking about being at LHW for so long he has lost mass.

It might take him real time, time he doesn't have, to do that.

It kind of sucks and I wonder if he ever thinks about it, but Cain was the reason he dropped, but Cain has been essentially non active.

DC, and this is just my opinion, could very well be the greatest HW in UFC history if he had stayed at HW, and what I mean by that is, he could have defended the title more than anyone else if he had been there all along.

He's not called Black Fedor for nothing.

DC is not as good as Cain. Beating Miocic is a tall order.
Cain, at his best, I guess so. It must be something they both knew.

But a sweet car that doesn't start is an ode, a symbol, an idea, it's not a manifestation. And Cain, despite what we know he can do, is not what he is.

If they were both cars, I would be cold lamping in a DC

No, he is older now and would most likely suffer health complications from being obese at HW

No, he just said on MMA Hour on Monday that he believes he and Jones will fight again.

I have a feeling he didn't mean at HW.

DC to fight of Manuwa, either DC gets a win and builds confidence and image back or Jimi becomes a contender again

I think Ngannou, Werdum, Velasquez, Stipe and even Overeem (if he doesn't get KO'd) all beat Cormier. Cormier's best chance is to cut down to MW seeing as how he's still a fatass at about 25% BF, or stay at LHW and wait for JBJ to screw up again.

DC has some interesting matches at HW he should go up, jones is too pussy to follow him there.

He needs to recover from this knock out before he gets another one.

Well he can't stay at LHW and losing at HW would be the death knell to his career. I have a feeling DC may simply stall for a while and then retire.

Last edited:
You didn't hear? He thinks he gets to fight Jones over and over and over until he wins.

If he moves to HW I think he gets STARTCHED by Stiopic

No, he just said on MMA Hour on Monday that he believes he and Jones will fight again.

I have a feeling he didn't mean at HW.
He also believed Jones couldn't take him down in the first fight, he believed he would win at UFC 182, he believed going into 200, which didn't happen, that Jones wouldn't be able to land that left head kick and he believed he would win at 214. I think it's okay to doubt DC's predictions just a little bit.

He also believed Jones couldn't take him down in the first fight, he believed he would win at UFC 182, he believed going into 200, which didn't happen, that Jones wouldn't be able to land that left head kick and he believed he would win at 214. I think it's okay to doubt DC's predictions just a little bit.

<mma4> Points made...

not that you're incorrect, but that was a really cuntish way to word that. Guys around here would get slapped for much less.

not that you're incorrect, but that was a really cuntish way to word that. Guys around here would get slapped for much less.
Meh I don't think your people would do it if they saw me. Win or lose, I don't make for an easy fight.

Except it's not what we think about them that will determine what DC does...it's if DC believes in his predictions when he makes them. And for a fighter hope springs eternal. [If it didn't, they wouldn't be a fighter much longer.]

He keeps talking about being at LHW for so long he has lost mass.

It might take him real time, time he doesn't have, to do that.

It kind of sucks and I wonder if he ever thinks about it, but Cain was the reason he dropped, but Cain has been essentially non active.

DC, and this is just my opinion, could very well be the greatest HW in UFC history if he had stayed at HW, and what I mean by that is, he could have defended the title more than anyone else if he had been there all along.

He's not called Black Fedor for nothing.
ugh not only that but he could have spared himself and at least only been under jones by speculation.

Get the heavyweight title and call Jon Jones out at heavyweight. This seems feasible for DC and is a way to get one more shot at Jones, on terms that are more favorable to him and also interesting to the public.

Last edited:
Back