Didn't khabib open his own gym or something? why is he still in that glass house?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yes, AKA is a death trap that adopts great wrestlers/grapplers and turns them into MMA glass cannons that crumble half their career after signing contracts...
I remember Khabib had a whole conference with Minakov and shit that they opened their own gym if u guys remmember. BUT he's still canceling events along with victims Cain velasglass and Luke Rocksalt and others cause of their caveman level S&C programs.

Probably doesn't wanna pay for high quality sparring partners to come to him.

He trains at Eagle MMA between fights but AKA is where he gets he gets his most effective training I guess. I agree that he should switch gyms.

Khabib and his family are well funded by some very shady people in Dagestan and the Middle East.

That's why you see no urgency to fight or get a title shot.

the source is the fact that any time Khabib and money comes up every fighter and whoever else being interviewed/talking always goes off about how they understand Khbaib doesnt need the money

kind of like BJ Penn and how his family owns Hawaii

the source is the fact that any time Khabib and money comes up every fighter and whoever else being interviewed/talking always goes off about how they understand Khbaib doesnt need the money

kind of like BJ Penn and how his family owns Hawaii

That's not even close on what he is trying to imply. That is why I need a source.

Back